six

It had been around 2 weeks since the two confessed their feelings for each other and let's just say they couldn't be any happier. Well they could because now they were playing cupid. The two knew full well that changbin and hyunjin had feelings for each other. So that caused chan and felix to set them up on a date in the park.

Chan and Felix had met up at a park not far from the dorms, although not many people went there. The elder had shown up with a picnic blanket,fairy lights and a little speaker while the younger had shown up with a basket of food which contained homemade brownies and cookies along with some fruit, peppero sticks and also a few drink for changjin to enjoy.

They set everything up and they bother messaged their roomates telling them to come to the park in 30 minutes giving them a few minutes to set up the fairy lights and place the speaker in a tree fairly hidden in the leaves.

All they had to do now was wait. And before anyone says anything, they didn't leave the picnic area until they saw both boys coming from a distance before they ran away and hid on a bench not too far away, wearing clothes no one had ever seen them wearing. Chan was wearing a white zip-up with pink cargos while felix was wearing a pink zip-up with white cargos almost matching, even though they did have the same shoes on.

After around an hour, of talking amongst themselves, they noticed Changbin tearing up slightly while talking. They could just about make out the words being said as they weren't far from the tallest and shortest males of their group. "I didn't know how to tell you this hyunjin but-" he was cut off by romantic music playing above them, but he just ignored thr music and continued to speak. "I-I like you, like really like you, and I struggled finding out ways to Confess, and no I didn't set this up to Confess to you, but I just really wanted you to know that. The chances of you liking me back aren't very high and I know that but I had to get these feelings off my che-" The short boy was cut off by a pair of lips on his. He didn't know what to do at first but he kissed back.

Behind the Bush felix and chan just gave each other a hugh-five and decided to casually walk past hyunjin and changbin like they knew nothing.

Smolbean

Liked by jeong

Liked by jeong.in, seungmong and 18,000 others

My one love @/hyunjean

Yongbokie proud of you two ❤️

Minhoe well done hoes

Hyunjean just you no one else.❤️

Bangnaldo

Liked by hanji,minhoe and 153,864 others

Your hands are tiny @/yongbokie

Yongbokie no yours are just big
Bangnaldo sureeee

Seungmong cuteeeee
Bangnaldo says you and innie

Brainless Jizz Demons

Bangnaldo
Guys, who wants to go to a got7 concert tonight?
I got 8 tickets for it, all V.I.P

Yongbokie
YESSSSSS I'm going to start getting ready now

Bangnaldo
The rest of you are coming, no ifs and no buts, just get ready, the concerts in 3 hours

~<3~
A/N another short chapter but I'll try to make the next one longer as it's going to be an overview of the concert etc etc.