eight

Felix had around 3 hours until he was meeting Yangyang. The boy just threw on some black jeans with a white t-shirt adding an additional denim jacket on top. He sat as his desk for awhile until around 30 minutes before they met. He put on a random pair of shoes he found in his wardrobe before grabbing his phone and wallet before leaving. Everyone else was asleep so the blonde didn't want to disturb them so he went out without saying anything to anyone.

It was a short walk to the McDonalds as it was only up the road. Felix sat at one of the tables waiting patiently for his friend. He saw his old chingu walking closer so his first instinct was to run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever, cause the younger male to chuckle and hug him back. "it feels nice seeing you again after ages Felix" Yangyang said to the boy who was still wrapped around his waist. "I know right, I've been busy with uni, you've been busy with wayv" Yangyang just nodded his head. "You maybe wanna get food? we are at McDonalds after all" he laughed abit causing the blonde to let go of him nodding eagerly before grabbing the youngers hand basically dragging him inside the restaurant.

The two boys ordered their food and found a table while laughing at each other. Thankfully the McDonalds didn't have many customers in it while the two were in there as it would've been hard for either if them to get peace. The food soon arrived and both guys were talking about their lived having a nice catchup after not seeing each other in about 2 years or so.

They eventually finished their food and YangYang took Felix back to SM to show him around the company. It was a really nice building and it made Felix even think about auditioning to join the company until he remembered that some of his friends were going to Join JYP. Although that was all forgotten when Felix found himself on the roof of the large work complex overlooking the city. "This is so pretty" The boy stared at the sight in awe as he sat down on a little bench next to yangyang after they took a photo together.

Felix was starting to feel tired so he slowly fell asleep on YangYangs shoulder until about an hour later he was waken up by YangYang shaking him. "FELIX LOOK THE SUNS STARTING TO SET" the boy squealed still shaking the older boy who eventually got up and walked over to the wall and leant over it abit taking in the evening breeze while watching the sunset. He was eventually joined by his best friend who came amd stood next to him. The two smiled at each other ad Felix took his phone out from his pocket but it was dead. "Hey Yang, what's the time?" Felix asked, watching YangYang take out his phone turning it on, 10PM, you should probably get home, I'll get my manager to drive you" he smiled but felix only shook his head. "It's okay I'll walk, it's only 2 blocks away, I'll be fine I promise" The older smiled back and started to follow yangyang off of the roof and back into the building only to be met with Ten when they got to the second to last floor. "Hey Felix" he smiled earning a wide smile and wave back saying "Hey Chittaphon" which caused them all to laugh knowing how much he hates being called it. "I'll text you when I get home" Felix said giving the younger one last hug before walking off while waving.

The moment the boy walked back through his front door he was met with 7 worried expressions and none of them even noticed Felix walk in until he sat next to chan. "FELIX WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY, ITS ALMOST 11 FOR CHRIS SAKE" Minho yelled sounding like a mother. "Okay for 1, it's Christ's sake not Chris sake and 2, I was just out with a friend" he replied earing an eye roll from minho at the first point. "We all called you but you weren't answering" Changbin said earning a small look from felix "my phone died, I forgot to charge it last night, anyways, im tired so I'm going to bed" the boy excused himself walking to his room and putting his phone on charge and turned it on to find 127 missed calls from all of them combined amd 1727 texts from the group chat. He also got a text from YangYang

Yang_x2
Did you get home safe?

Yongbokie
Yeah I did thank you <3

Yang_x2
Good, can I post that photo of us two?

Yongbokie
Only if I can post it too

Yang_x2
Yeah that's okay so deal, we both post it
Seen

Yang_x2 tagged you in a post

Yang_x2

Liked by onyour_mark, yongbokie and 635000 others

Yang_x2 We are the best duo... fight me

Tagged @/yongbokie

Yongbokie I'm afraid we are

Tenlee_ I feel betrayed
Yongbokie we saw you anyways so shush

Yongbokie

Liked by tenlee_,sugaringcandy and 128,943 others

Yongbokie SME has a nice roof

Tagged @/yang_x2

Yang_x2 damn only the roof 🙄
Yongbokie your nice too ig <3

Hanji WAIT!!! You saw YangYang without me 🙀 I feel betrayed
Tenlee_ join the club Jisung

Chan saw both posts and didn't know whether to feel happy that his boyfriend met up with an old friend or jealous of the fact he was with other guys that he was close with outside if the group. Chan had never held Felix in the titanc pose yet some dude chan hasn't even met has? He had too much to think about that he couldnt even go to sleep just thinking about Felix possibly cheating in him with another man.