fourteen

~The next day~

Felix woke up really early to get ready putting on his nicest outfit he could put together in such little time. For the first time in awhile, he didn't wake up 3-5 hours before he had to leave. He picked up his phone from his nightstand and checked for any messages, just then he got a call. "We still on for today?" was heard from the phone as Felix had it on loud speaker to finish up his hair and putting on his shoes. "Yeah, I'm almost ready" the blonde said back in response, "Alright, I'm downstairs waiting", "Okay, see you in a minute," Felix said before hanging up.

After he grabbed all of his things including his backpack with his charger a change of spare clothes, he went down to the outside of the uni to meet up with Yuta, in who he told Chan would be Kun. When he got in the car, he smiled at Yuta while putting on his seatbelt before leaning over to peck his cheek. "Hey handsome" Yuta said with a smile, starting the engine. "Hey" Felix said back. "Does Chan you know... know about us?" the older asked, sounding kinda worried. "Nope. when you rang me yesterday I told him that I had to do something at the company and told him Kun was picking me up, I think he believed me" the younger replied with a small chuckle, making Yuta nod with a smile.

After driving for a while, the two found themselves at the Han River having a picnic in the exact same place they got introduced to each other. "Open up" Yuta said, picking up a strawberry. "Aahhh" Felix said with his mouth open, soon closing it when the strawberry enters his mouth.

After talking for a while, both boys decided to go back to Yuta's dorm. When they arrived Felix greeted the members who were sat on the sofa then walked to Yuta and Taeil's shared room, although Taeil was downstairs so it didn't really matter. The two eventually laid down on Yuta's bed and turned on the TV, deciding to watch Demon Slayer. Not long after it started, Yuta and Felix were saying the lines to the show while cuddling.

Half way through the show, Felix was slowly falling asleep so Yuta turned it off. After a few moments of Yuta playing with the younger boys hair, the door to the bedroom creaked open revealing a wild Chan with Mark. Felix didn't know who it was as he was fully snuggled into Yuta hiding his face in his chest while asleep. Due to the position Felix was in, Chan and Mark couldn't make out who it was, especially as Felix had dyed his hair before they came back to the 127 dorm. "Sorry, the manager is in my room and I didn't think anyone was in here" Mark apologised before grabbing Chan's hand and walking out.

Yuta was so shocked that he couldn't even wake Felix up to tell him. He knew it was bad to keep such a thing from him, but Chan was actually cheating on Felix, whereas Felix and Yuta were really close best friends and always have been, well since they met anyways.

After about an hour of contemplating whether or not to tell Felix what he saw, he decided it would be best to let him know. Sooner or later, he felt Felix move his head and watched as his eyes flutter open. "What time is it?" He asked in a quite tone. The older guy picked up his phone to check the time "It's 10pm, Do you want me to drive you ho- wait actually, I need to tell you something" He said, sitting up, pulling Felix close to him ready to comfort him. "What is it?" Felix replied, sounding worried. Yuta got his phone out opening his gallery.

When Mark came in the room with Chan, Yuta secretly took a photo, capturing their hands and faces. He turned the phone around to show Felix the photo and his expression instantly dropped. "Ch- Chan's cheating on me?" he said when he saw it, tears starting to run down his face. "I'm sorry Felix" Yuta replied, pulling him in letting him cry into his shoulder. "C-can you drive me home?, a-and possibly stay the night?" the crying boy asked. "Of course I will, seeing as I have no schedules for tomorrow" He said, rubbing Felix's hand while wiping away his tears.

The two boys left after Yuta got his stuff ready, saying goodbye to everyone on the sofa, besides mark. When they got in the car, Felix connected his phone to the aux, and put his playlist on shuffle, singing to the songs that came up. "You're my missing puzzle piece" the younger sung out, while staring at Yuta, who was also singing along. "We're here" Yuta said, parking and opening his door after taking off his seatbelt. Felix was in a daze as he got out the car, going to the back to take out his bag.

When the two boys enter, they see everyone on the sofa but Chan. "Hey Felix, where's Chris?" Jisung asked, getting up to hug Yuta. "I don't know, I would ask him when he comes back" He replied back ,sounding pissed off, walking to his room with Yuta following behind.

"Make yourself at home Yu, im going to have a quick shower, the password to my computer is in my top drawer and if you want to watch TV, the remote is on the bed, under the left pillow" Felix said, placing his bag down and walking towards his bathroom with his clothes. As he turned on the hot water, he started his music and was humming along.

Felix was eventually finished in the shower, and after he got dressed he walked back into his room to find Yuta watching one piece. "Ouch, you're watching one piece without me" He said, jumping on his bed, only to perk up a bit when he heard Chan in the living room.

"Hey, where's Lix?" Was all her heard, slowly followed by Minho telling Chan where he was. Before Chan had the chance to open Felix's door, it swung open in his face. "Stay away from me" Felix said, anger present in his voice.

Ooooh Dramaa