Eleven

The next morning Felix woke up with swollen eyes from crying all night, even in his sleep and he had forgot all about him crying until he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Today Felix had to go to the SM Building to have a meeting with the CEO but he wasn't sure what for. The boy quickly hopped in the shower and had a mini concert with himself. Once he had finished he went into his room and put on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with a pink zip-up hoodie over the top before putting on his converse and leaving the dorm. Luckily for him he didn't have any classes together but everyone else did so his roommates had already left. He got to the bus stop and waited for a few minutes before the bus had arrived. "SM Entertainment building please" Felix said, earning a nod from the driver as he paid. When he sat down he could feel a familiar presence. He looked behind him and was greeted with a smiling Haechan who got up and came and sat next to Felix. "Where you going to?" He asked the blonde boy smiling at him "the same place I can only imagine your going to" "waittt do you have a meeting with Lee Sooman pd-nim?" Haechan asked giving him a small smile. Felix just nodded in response earning a hug from the older boy. The two had a great conversation until they arrived. When they got off the bus and walked into the building they went separate ways. Felix didn't have to sign in to the building as he still had his trainee pass from when he was still here. After getting lost a few times due to not being here in a long time, he reached the CEO's room.

He didn't even realise he was nervous until he knocked on the door and was greeted with a familiar face. "Ah Lee Felix, just the boy I was waiting for" he said with a wide smile plastered in his face. "Come take a seat". The boy did as told with a very happy expression. Soon enough another man walked in, Felix had never seen him before in his entire life but he was dressed really weirdly. "Oh Jinyoung glad you could make it" "Ah ne, hello Hyung, is this is the boy we were talking about?" Lee Sooman nodded while Jinyoung sat down. "Hi You must be Yongbok, I'm the CEO of JYPE". Now Felix remembered the name. "Ah Annyeonghaseyo, you can call me Felix, it's nice to meet you" he replied back with a smile.

The two men and the teenage boy sat across from them were coming to the end of their meeting. "So, I think it's decided, if you would like, you can debut as a soloist under SM and become a trainee for a short time under JYP, and I have an understanding you already know trainee's under JYPE is that correct?" Jinyoung asks. "Oh my Gosh thank you so much for this opportunity and yes, I know Bang Chan, Seo Changbin and Han Jisung sir" the aussie spoke with confidence. "Ah my most hard working male trainee's" Felix just nodded while singing wow by 3racha quietly forgetting he was in the room with two of the biggest CEO's in Korea.

Finally Felix was finished with the meeting and went back home. As he reached his door, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Felix" The words from Chan were softly spoken but Felix was still mad at him for what he assumed. "You were supposed to help me forget about him, not be like him Chris, I'll see you at the company tomorrow" he said before walking into his dorm and shutting the door on Chan's face.

Honestly, got bad writers block atm, but will try and write more for the next chapter <3