twelve

"What does he mean by I'm acting just like him?" Chan asked Jisung who was sat across from him on the floor. "Look Chris, this may be hard for you to hear after being compared to him but he also accused Felix of cheating on him, and that's when Bok lost all trust for him" Jisung told, while looking the older male straight in the eyes. "Oh my god, I need to go over there and apologise" he said, earing a big nod from HanJi. "Good Luck BC, it won't be easy but I have faith" Jisung replied with a 'fighting' hand gesture.

Chan got out his key and unlocked the door to the dorm next to his and went straight to Felix's door which was locked, so he had to apologise from this side of the door. He took in a deep breathe before letting words slip out of his mouth. "Felix please, I am so so sorry about this, I was jealous and wasn't thinking hard enough about it, I'm sorry for how I treated you and I should've trusted you when you said you were friends, please forgive me Felix, I will make it up to you in anyway possible I promise, I'll do whatever you want, just please come out Bokkie, I miss you" And with that, Chan was in tears and didn't even hear the door unlock revealing a sobbing Felix who instantly wrapped himself in Chris' arms earning a hug back. "I'm sorry Chan, I shouldn't have walked out and not of spoke it out with you" the blonde said inbetween sobs. The two stood there in silence until the elder spoke, "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" and Felix nodded softy against his chest. "I need to go to SM to record a song then I need to go to JYP for my training session" he replied. This left Chan confused. "How come you need to go to SM to record?" "Ah I'm debuting as a soloist under SM but I'm also allowed to debut in the group under JYP" The younger said, earning a nod and a soft 'ah' from the boy infront of him. "Wanna come with me?, and try to somewhat get on with NCT, for me?" he asked with puppy eyes, looking at his boyfriend. "Of course I'll go with you, and I promise, if we see any of them I'll try my best to be nice with them, especially YangYang" the latter replied getting a smile out of Felix. "Good" was the last thing they both heard out of Felix before they went out for dinner.

<3> (next day)
Felix ran over to the 3Racha + seungmin dorm and ran straight to chans room to jump on him. "Channie. Channie. Channie hyung wake upppp" (he actually slept ik big surprise) Felix persisted. Chan woke up almost instantly jumped up after being called Hyung. "Get dressed we gotta go" Felix said getting off his boyfriend and running out the room so he can get changed. "What's today? Whys he so excited for?" Chan asked himself, before he realised that today is the day felix had to go to SM. He quickly got ready before walking out of his. "Let's go!" Chan exclaimed running out of the dorm, just as excited as his boyfriend.

The two ran down to chans car, and excitedly got in. "So why do we have to go to SM?" The latter asked the younger sat next to him in the passenger seat as he started to car. Felix explained the whole situation to his boyfriend who was really happy for him. "It's a great opportunity for you, and you'll get to debut as a soloist aswell as in the group to show off you amazing skills in both singing and rapping.". Felix just agreed with what he was saying as nerves built up in him the closer he got to the company.

When the two arrived at the company Felix got out his old pass to get through the security barriers with Chan following him up the recording studio he was told to go to. He opened the door to be hit with some hot air and a coffee aroma spreading around the room. "Ah you must be Felix, I'm Matthew, I'll be helping you record the songs but we want to start with a tester song of an artist under our company and you have free range to choose the song, it can either be a song from any NCT unit, SHINee, Exo, Red velvet, Super Junior, or Girls Generation" the producer Smiled to the boy and then at Chan. "Ah ne, I'm Felix, and this is Chan. Would it be possible for me to do From Home by NCT U?" He asked while smiling back. "Won't be a problem, if you want to hop in the booth and put on the headphones, I will quickly find the soundtrack for you" Matthew said looking at the boy earing a nod from him as he walked into the booth and put on the headphones while standing infront of the microphone as he watched his boyfriend sit down on the sofa behind the producer who was looking at his computer and clicking away like there was no tomorrow. Eventually the producer found the soundtrack and put a thumbs up to Felix to say he had the song and was ready to start. The music started as the rhythm flowed through his body before he ha to start singing. "I remember like its yesterday". The deep voice of his was slowly disappearing the more into the song as he sang. "When we shine bright, I'm alive". Those lyrics ran through Chans mind as he looked at his partner in awe due to the mellow sound that he was producing from his throat.

After they finished all the recordings, the boys got taken up to a large meeting room and were told to wait. Felix somewhat knew what was going to happen as a certain Huang Renjun couldn't keep his mouth shut over the phone, Chan on the other hand had no idea what was about to happen. "Felix, do you mind telling me why we are sat in what seems to be an abnormally large conference room?" The older asked, confusion present in voice. "Just give it a few seconds and you'll know" He smirked as he heard a large crowed running towards the conference room. Not a moment later, 23 guys came bursting through the door. "You get to meet all of them at the same time, now have some fun talking with them" He said getting up offering a hand to help the older boy stand up and directing him over to a group of guys before separating away from Chan to go have a little conversation with some of the other members. "Hey, I'm Jung Sungchan, this is Osaki Shotaro, that over there is Jung Jaehyun and this that next to you is Nakamoto Yuta, You must be Bangchan, nice to meet you" The much taller boy smiled down at Chan (short king problems) who then bowed down to the ground around him. "Ah nice to meet you all, Felix tends to talk about you guys a lot, is he close with all of you?" Chan asks the boys around him after introducing himself to everyone. "Ah ne, he's probably the closest to Jungwoo, YangYang and Ten" Yuta replies to the question. "He's never mentioned a 'Ten' before be he has mentioned a Thai member before" He replies looking over at Felix who is talking to a short guy, abit older than Chan with black hair and Tattoos. "Oh he probably calls him by his actual name, which is Chittaphon but he may shorten it to Chitt or Chitta sometimes" "In that case, yes Felix has mentioned him, I feel like I've seen him before somewhere..."