~ { 001} ~ reality of imagination

Imagination is the key for most of humanity now days

Imagination is the key for most of humanity now days. The only thing that keeps them sane right about now is the ability to imagine ANYTHING they want in this realm, in this reality, this world.

You might be thinking. "What does this have to do with the book?" Well a lot actually. You see this story begins in the reality; the realm of imagination. In a place so special that even kids always want to be there; be here.

"Sire, are you sure you'd want to go out their into the real world. Right now?" Jasper my librarian questions me with concern.

"I'm absolutely positive jasper!" I reply in excitement ready for a new adventure to begin. I look at my diary whilst grabbing on to my moonstone. 

"I mean come on sire you know what's out there. There's little to know imagination left in that realm anymore you could get lost. Possibly never come back." Jasper tries to explain to me the last sentence said in a mutter to himself trying to hope for the best.

"I need to go out there and collect her. She's dangerous to be out there!" I say unconvincingly.

"She could be anywhere in the world right now what makes you think you can even find her? The imaginative world is now only out there to kids, teenagers and very few adults." He rambles on trying to get me to stay in the comfort of my own fortress of imagination.

"She got out because of me jasper. I let her out into the world of humans. I let the others out into the world. I put them and her In danger. Now I have to protect both! I have to get them back." I say convincing enough that jasper finally lets it go.

"Fine! But at least promise you'd come back. Not for me but for yourself and this place for the people." He says in emotional yet no emotions shown type of way.

"Promise!" I say looking him in the eye.

"And I never break my promises! You know that" I say smiling at him trying to bring him comfort. He smiles In return.

I grab my book and my pen writing my desired destination in my diary. The words from the book disappear into the air transporting me into the real world.

As I Walk among the people of London, I only come to realization of what's actually going on around here. What the humans actually do and what they want to do with the time they have on earth it fascinates me.

So many people wishing and hoping for a new reality. So many kids imagining being superhero's and saving the day. So many kids hoping to be princes or princesses in a kingdom just for them to celebrate their time.

        *BUMP*

"Bloody barnics sorry." A guy with white blondish hair and a tailcoat jacket says bumping into me.

"It's fine.." I trail off waiting for this mysterious man to reveal his name. Even though I already know his name I don't want humans, witches, werewolves, vampires, or etc knowing I know they exist because that's kind of creepy.