~ { 003 } ~ imagination of life

As I'm sitting here looking at the ground in worry; Worry for my people

As I'm sitting here looking at the ground in worry; Worry for my people. I hear a voice so boomingly loud and happy.

"Y/n, are you enjoying yourself here? In the human world?" The voice questions excitedly. The voice walks closer to me sitting down beside me. I look up seeing my brother; LIFE!

"They're not how I expected." I blandly reply.

"How did you expect them to be?" He questions.

"I- I don't know. Maybe, cheerful to have the authority; the honor to live." Blankly looking around people in the field some imagining a different life of there own I respond.

"Y/n some people don't see the gift I give them. And that's ok, because it gives them time to think and better understand what their meaning of life is to them. They just haven't found their meaning of life yet." He says trying to comfort me.

"Most of them anyway, do you ever wonder what it would be like to do something different then what we were assigned to do?" I question looking at him. Life stands up walking over to me and crouching down in front of me.

"Sister/brother, what has gotten into you? You're always the one that's so happy" he responds. I just sit there thinking about how Arabella could be in so much danger.

"It's about Arabella isn't it, brother/sister?" He asks. I look up in surprise and confusion.

"How did you know? Have you seen her here in the real world?" I bombard him with questions.

"I know because I'm always keeping tabs on you sister/brother. And no, I have not seen her." He answers. Then looks around the park then back at me.

"Come on, I have a job to do! And I'm not going to let you sit here and question your life." He continues holding his hand out so I can take it. I look at him then at his hand and then back at him. I take his hand standing up.

"Very well brother, I have had my fair share of thinking about my life anyways." I say grabbing his hand walking side by side with him to whatever destination he is to go to.

As me and life walk side by side into the woods of the park life speaks up. "Have you ever thought about communicating with the people who imagine; you?"

"Sometimes. Do you do it?" I question looking up at him.

"Yes, all the time!" He praises. "Oh look we're almost at my appointment come follow me." He says happily jumping up and down.

I don't understand how some people can view life as something BUT happy. The only thing that can change course of life is you. You and the people who you surround yourself among. Life, is something but terrible. He is gorgeous when light shines on him, He's inspiring to people who give him a good first look, He helps give meaning to the reason of your wake. Life is kind to you if you are kind to him AND if you are not kind to him then you shall be in for a rude awakening with his siblings. The sibling as humans say and call them Imagine; the illusionist of minds. Me.