~ {009 } ~ A vortex of problems

CAPE KENNEDY, FLORIDA

Most people say the most torturous thing that could happen is traveling somewhere from a far distance. But, that's not all true. The most torturous thing would be getting tortured in a place so cold you'd wish you would have to work in that place other than being tortured by the devil himself.

Here we Are Cape Kennedy a small city located at the heart of Florida. Very cliché right? I mean most people who live there always either falls in love or reunites with somebody from their past. And here I am meeting someone who sounds super familiar. Walker, rose walker. As I pull into the parking lot of the place rose walker texted me to go I see her standing next to a familiar bird. As if he's visited me enough. Well at now I know she knows. Nothing wrong with that of course but this just got a whole lot more complicated...

Well for me.

As I get out of the car I walk up to the sidewalk we're I'm met with Matthew and rose.

"H- hey y/n so glad you could make it! I'm rose, rose walker." She says holding her hand out for me to shake. I look at her hand for a minute sensing something was up with her. As if her aura was different. She's human after all, right? No, not just human. Powerful dreamer was all my brain could make up from her. That's it she's the vortex I've heard slightly about. That's why Matthews here on behalf of Morpheus.

"I am well aware of who you are Ms. Walker. You're brother being Jed walker. If I'm not mistaken." I announce looking from her hand to her face.

"Ye- Yeah, how did you know?" Rose walker says slowly sitting her hand in a resting position beside her. I just look at her analyzing her movement. How her rainbow looking hair flows swiftly in the wind. How her lips rest in a thin line along her brows furrowed with confusion.

"Just a uh hunch.. you've had posters plastered all around." I say with a smile turning to point a the poster of her and Jed. Jed was missing.

"Ohh.. yeah, almost forgot about that." She tells me honestly as if her eyes were telling how sad she truly was of her missing brother.

"Y/n she knows who you are. I mean who you truly are." Matthew says out of the blue as if I didn't know what kind of 'reputation' I've upheld of a sort. I look at Matthew in amusement.

"Uhh right... why am I here again?" I question raising my head from Matthew's direction to Ms. Walkers in a way to see if i could try and figure out what she knows about me. 

"I've heard of you from Matthew here and... well, I need your help." She says fidgeting with her fingers. I knew helping her would cause much more dangers into the world, i also knew the moment I saw her I should've dragged her to Morpheus myself, but that would go against guidelines, my own personal rules. 

"Help? I'm not the hero type." I lied seeing if I could try and get myself out of the mess I so badly wanted to add myself to. "Even if I did help you what would I get in return?" I ask folding my arms.