~ { 005 } ~ Dreaming of new friendships

"You are interesting

"You are interesting." Morpheus blurts out as we walk side by side down the streets of New York City.

"How come?" I question looking over my shoulder to see him. He only looks at the ground finally raising his head up.

"I don't know there's just something about you; about your aura that's intriguing to me." He says looking at me. Every word he says he watches me looking at my body language as if what he says about me has an effect on me.

"You have a way with words." I laugh out. He only smiles looking at the ground then back up at me.

"What can I say. I have no communication skills with people other than my people." He reply's. I stop finally reaching our desired destination. A pet shop. The only pet shop that I know I'd find Luna. I mean of course Luna was with me when life met up with me at the park but I lost her when we left to go run life's work errands.

"A pet shop?" Morpheus questions looking at me in confusion.

"What? You have a raven that can fly up in the air." I say he still looks at me in confusion. "And I have a cat; Luna, I always have a cat with me. But I've seemed to misplace her so she must be here with her friends." I say as I enter the shop Morpheus following close behind.

"Hello, is there anything I can help you with?" The clerk lady welcomes us with a smile.

"Uh. Yes actually, have you seen a Grey and white cat with a red strip going down her back?" I ask keeping a good service voice. Morpheus walks around the store looking around.

"Uhh, yeah, I believe we have her here somewhere. Follow me." She says as she walks to a door in the back of the store me following close behind while dream finally looks toward me sauntering beside me.

"Ah dang it Barney, the next time you win against me again I will beat your ass." An older lady speaks as she drops a deck of cards from her hand.

"Can you shut up and just play the damn game." An old man with a grey beard says as he waits for his co-player to shoot the 8 ball in the pool table.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen next play is 6B.  anybody got 6B?" A woman calls out as people in an open area were people play bingo.

As I look around to the people speaking I can see what they think and what they want to do to the others around them. *BOOM: I killed Barney* *this damn game is shit* *can I get a number on this shit* *that lady is hot I'd do imaginable things to her in bed* I groan slightly holding my head as I continue to hear peoples thoughts. In the corner of my eye I see Morpheus look at me in concern.

"I'm fine." I whisper to him. He doesn't believe it but he drops it.

We walk in to another room full of animals. Now that my head no longer hurts I can sense these animals; pets that can talk?

"OMG. Y/NNN YOU'RE BACK!!!" Luna excitedly yells running after me. I hold out my arms bending down slightly as she runs into my arms.

"Luna, what happened after me and life left you to wonder about?" I question her.