~ { 006 } ~ Deal of malirane

Walking Around Hell I think about how things could've gone so differently if I would've payed attention and been there for my people

"It's not your fault." Morpheus says.

"Hmm.." I reply sort of questioningly.

"I know that look y/n." He says sadly.

"What look?" I question.

"The look of guilt." He replies as we continue to walk to the supposed destination of the devil. I say nothing, looking down at the ground. Morpheus touches my shoulder in a comforting type of way.

"You losing your people is not your fault y/n. It's just.." he says trying to comfort me but I stop him.

"Bad luck?" I question.

"Well, I was going to say natural. I've lost my people countless of times before. Still do. Most of the people i know which are my siblings lose they're people. Some more times than others." He says smiling whilst whispering the last part covering his mouth with his hand in a sneaky manner. I laugh looking back up.

"There it is." He says in celebration.

"What?" I question. He just looks at me.

"That amazing smile of yours." He says just admiring me. My gaze on him stayed until I heard a knock on a door. I turn my head to see that Rory was the one to knock on what seems like an office type door. In hell? The door opens revealing Lucifer himself.

"Bollocks.. what the bloody hell? Do I have another appointment already? Oh, Y/n! I wasn't expecting you. And you're new friend." The devil himself rambles.

"Luci, wonderful to see you! I know this is on such short notice but I REALLY need a favor." I say pleadingly. He looks inside the building he's in then back to me.

"Fine." He sighs. "Come on in."

"Yes!" I say as I walk in seeing demons sitting down in the chair they all look at me as if I was the one to be feared.

"Marty, Thomas, and Sakura. You all know y/n. Right?" Lucifer says to the demons sitting.

"How could we bloody not." Marty says annoyed.

"Hey! You say it like that again and I'll cut your tongue off!" Sakura my favorite demon tells Marty.

"Now, now sakura we've spoken about this." Luci says disappointedly.