~ { 004 } ~ Meeting with dream of the endless

"Uh

"Uh. What is that?" Matthew questions me as he looks at my book.

"Oh it's my book, I write all kinds of imaginary stuff in here for the kids and adults." I reply with a smile.

"I thought people imagine that stuff theirselves?" He reply's in a questioning tone.

"I mean they do but they only give me ideas for their imagination resort." I say pointing at my book.

He says nothing. Just looking at the book in amusement.

"It can also transfer me to wherever I choose to write down. So, where is this realm of his?" I question Matthew

"Uh, it's called the dream realm." He says in a confused tone like he doesn't understand the question I ask.

I write it down in my book. In which the words on the book disappear transferring me to the place I desire.

I hear Matthew cawing beside me as I'm brought to his masters realm.

"Welcome! Imagine of the infinite." I hear a deep raspy voice greet from behind me.

"I suppose you're dream of the endless?" I question as I turn around to face him.

"You are correct about that. And I suppose you're wondering why you have been.. summoned?" Dream questions.

"You could say that." I reply looking at him sitting down on his stairway towards his thrown.

"You and your siblings are children of the infinite. Correct?" He says slowly questioning.

"Yes, and trust me I won't be here for long I'm just here looking for my missing calamity." I say to him. He looks at me with a questioning look.

"I didn't know that's why you were here." He says looking at the floor.

"Well that's not all why I am here." I reply. "What did you think I was here for?" I ask looking at him.
He looks up at me.

"I don't know.. I thought you were lost or.. trapped here." He reply's standing up.

"Oh and you were going to play my knight and shining armor?" I question with a laugh looking at him in his blue eyes. He looks at me; observing my movements and my facial expressions.

"Besides, I have more of my people to look for than just my calamity." I blurt out holding out my hand to my face whilst looking at my nails.

"And what are you going to do after you find them?" He questions with a blank expression set on his facial features.

"Hopefully go home to my people." I reply smiling softly.

"What if you could do more after?" He questions looking forward to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Like spend time here after for a little bit and see how things are here." He responds. I look at him in curiosity.