Nunew's unforgettable day

Writter note to readers....
Guys i m a new Writter and not much influence in English and there grammers..it's fully a fictional story no any relation to main charactor.and if anything will wrong then sorry for that and if u find any betterment or adding in story so comment me.. thank you .. happy reading 😉😉

     Nunew Chawarin working for one month in Zee's company. one day he is carrying a lots of paper bundle even the parers are covering his head he couldn't see anyone infront of him. suddenly he is crashed with someone and all the papers  fell down and he started to apologise to that person and move backwards without seeing that there are stairs. Nunew is about to fell down from the stairs  Zee hadn't catch him at right moments.
     Nunew's POV- WHO IS HE ...HOW CAN  A HANDSOME AND KIND MAN LIVING IN OUR WORLD AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM....
   Zee- Are u okey...Be careful if u are this much tinny(small) then why are u carring that much amount of paper and why didn't you asked help from someone.
   Nunew's heart beaten at a high rate he don't know what to say.
Nunew- Thansrry...
Zee- What do u mean??
Poppy- ooo boss he wants to say thanks and sorry.hi hi hi
Nunew- yess.. he's right.. sorry and thank you.
Zee- okey move i have to go.
Nunew out of no where don't know what he is thinking.
Nunew To Zee-  can u give me your number??
Zee- What ??? Poppy who is he and doesn't he knows about me.
Poppy- oohh he is an new employee and u were in business trip at that time so he don't know about you ..
Poppy to nunew- He is your boss little one.
Nunew- What ??? sorry boss this is my number..no..what i am saying...means sorry..u can go.
    Nunew sighed and collecting all the papers and Bam came and helping him.
Bam( NUNEW'S COLLUAGUE )- Did u fell down .i told you I will carry some.
Nunew- No.. someone caught my heart and me.😊.and you are working for overnight how can i told you to working for me. Okey go and rest now.i will collect them and send them to main office.
    Nunew search for Zee's office and someone told him  go to top floor of the building. He go there and see a idol like person working with a Virtual Reality desk board. Nunew continue to watching him and suddenly Bam hit him with paper role.
Bam- He is out of your league and he had not  in any relationship for past years.
Nunew- But it is my love at first sight..Nunew pouted and said..
    Bam become sad because he like Nunew a lot..