Beginning of A love Story

At office hour.
Suddenly the board members came with police and trying  to arrest Zee. Zee didn't understand what to do. he became weak and he is alone. Zee is about to cry. Poppy is handling the report.Suddenly Zee's phone rings he picked up. It's none other than nunew
Nunew- Are you weak.??  Do you want to show what they wants to??
Zee- No i am strong.
Nunew- Then show them. And and accept your mistakes and make sure them to believe in you.
Zee bow  his head and joined his  palm and said
Zee-Please allow me to prove my innocence. within one month if i will not proof then i will accept all the punishment.
Nunew start the car and turned towards the nearest beach.
Nunew- we are having a vacation hia.
Zee smile and asked
Zee - You want to have ice cream..which one
Nunew Ate almost 3 cone of icecream and Zee shocked he didn't even finished his one .
They enjoyed the beach and clicked pics. Zee had not experienced such happy feelings  for last 5 years. Slowly Zee started having feelings for Nunew. he is staring at nunew and Nunew asked about Zee's favourite things Zee also do the same by backword walking.
Then they came to office. Poppy show the full advertisement and they got to know that someone from that company came as a customer and took that information but someone from Zee's company also helped him and it none other than Bam.
Zee went  to Bam and picked his collar and asked
Zee-  how can you do that to me i haven't done anything to.
Bam- Hadn't you stonel my love from me.
Zee- What your lover?.What are you saying and who is he ??
Bam- Nunew chawarin. He is the only reason i came back to live ,from that day i have feelings for him. I didn't confessed because I wanted him to feel for me.but everything got spoiled by you. He started liking you .He even conffesed, how can I see that and i want my revenge.
Zee didn't say anything and got out from there .
    Next day Zee plan to regine from the CEO post .
In meeting hall all are asking about the lunch of product. Zee was silent and about to declare of his Regine. Suddenly poppy came and on the projector which the showing advertisement of  their project and  the project become famous all over the world and all mobile company wants to work with them ..that become trends in all social media platforms. All become happy.
  Zee is in his office and  nunew called and said to meet in terrace.
Suddenly Bam came
Bam- Finally You use your tactics boss.
Zee- What are you saying .
Bam- Did you know Nunew done six-month work in one month because of you .He even asked help from his college professors. How did you influenced him?? Mr. Zee he is a innocent soul .you are lucky person to have him in your life but .. You are only playing with his feelings.
Zee - Think about yourself.i leave you because you like my Nunew .Now get out.
  Zee got excited and dressed  properly  and go to terrace with flower bucket by hiding in back. Saw Nunew is with a envelope.