We can't forget eachother in this life

Nunew cover Zee and shouted to that person.
Nunew- If you do anything to him i will fight back.
Nunew got angry and push that person.
Zee- Jean...
Nunew pulled Zee and hug him and started crying..
Nunew- He is a bad person , Don't go near him.
Jean- What happened to him Zee, didn't he know about me.?
Suddenly nunew hold his head , breathing heavily and said..
Nunew- Who are you all??
Zee huged him and said- Calm down baby don't give pressure to your mind.
Nunew crying like a crazy and shouting Hia move...move Hia...and fained in Zee's lap. Zee took him to medical.
At medical after checking up Doctor came out and said- Who is Hia..the patient calling him.
Zee wipe his tear and run towards Nunew. Both stares each other for a moment. Both cried and hug each other.
Nunew- Are you okey ( in slow voice) hia.
Zee hold his face and said in a soft voice Zee- You tell me, how are you Nuh...
Nunew- How could i forget you hia.
Nunew hit Zee's chest and said - why didn't you tell me about you. Why..Pmax why did you lie about hia..
Zee wipe Nunew's tear and told him- It will affect your brain Nuh.. Doctor warned us baby..calm down.
Max come near Nunew and said sorry. Nunew pouted and said.
Nunew - If you book tickets to Maldives for us then i will forgive you....
Both Zee and Max laughed at nunew. Max- I am sorry Mr.Zee i just want to protect him.
Zee- It's okay brother. I understand you.
Nunew- No...He is only my brother.
Max smile and pat nunew's head and said to Zee
Max- Please take care of him. I m counting on you .
Zee- Don't worry.He is my treasure .I will handle him with care.
Max gone , Zee give some sup to nunew.
Nunew- What should we do to Mr.Jean.
Zee- Complete your sup first.
Nunew- I don't want it..
Zee- Then what you want??Tell me i will ask for that to Poppy.
Nunew- I want to eat YOU.
Zee shocked and smile. Zee pinch nunew's cheeks and said
Zee- For Rest of your life i will be your meal. Nunew got shy..
Nunew stare Zee and told him- How can you forgive Mr.Jean Hia, I can't forgive him, he try to hurt my Hia.
Zee- He already got his punishment,he lost everything thing in his Life. Also I don't want my time to waste on such matters. I found you after a long struggle. Let's focus on each other.
Nunew give a peck on Zee's lip. Zee hold nunew's face and about to kiss suddenly poppy came to that room .Zeenunew feel awkward.
After somedays At office..
Nunew presenting his project Zee teasing him by blowing kiss. After presentation Nunew pulled him to corner and said.
Nunew- Are you crazy...Behave like a boss.
Zee- Should i declared that I am yours.
Zee put his hand on Nunew's waist and entering his fingers to Nunew's shirt.
Nunew- stop it.. all are watching us.
Zee- I wanna kiss badly (pouted).You were on your training for a week can't you feel how much I missed you . Nunew-  Awww My baby wanna kiss ok come.
Zeenunew came to Zee's Chamber . At the yellow couch  Both started kissing eachother lips crazily, sometimes Nunew become dominant and sometimes Zee. Then tongue involved in there kiss. Slowly Zee put his hand inside Nunew's pant. Nunew caught the hand and stopped him.
Zee- What happened  Nuhh..
Nunew- We are at office, someone may came to your chamber.
Zee- But ...i want it badly..And turned back to Nunew.
Nunew- Pmax is going to tour for 5 days. So ...
Zee- (Excitedly) Then can i move to your home.
Nunew smile and said- You can sweet heart 💜.
Zee- Ohh..Nu this is for you from my Mom. She wanted to thanks you for taking her to medical.
Nunew become happy and said- Wow..its beautiful .Yess. Aunty didn't take care of herself properly.
Zee- Do you know she specially made this for you. Why everyone loves you. I am jealous. ( Zee cross his both hand and pouted.)
Nunew- Nunew hold Zee's face and said- But I ONLY LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE MY UNFORGETTABLE LOVE FOR THIS LIFE...
Both huged each other and suddenly Zee put a ring 💍 on Nunew's finger within the hug at exact time Nunew also bring a necklace and made Zee wear.       
  Both startled 😮 and laughed at eachother.
Then both started arguing that who proposed first.
Zee- I put ring first so..i win
Nunew- Necklace was long so it taking time otherwise I was the first to propose you ......
          LET THEM ARGUE AND WISH THEM A HAPPY LIFE .......

Notes to readers- Thank you everyone for your love. If there any mistake then please ignore that and anyone give anykind of suggestions then please comment in box...and love Zeenunew...Bye take care ..