The day which destroys every thinks

Suddenly an unknown number call came to Zee
Zee- Who is it..
Unknown number- Ooo so now you forgot my voice also.
Zee-..Jane ... (Zee's ex)
Jane- Yess. I m your ex. And  do you want to know why i called you.. I have your beloved NUNEW.
Zee got up from bed and shouted.
Zee - jane.. if you do anything to him i will crush you and you have already knew me that how protective and crazy  for my loved one.
Jane- I new about that's why i want you back and now I know why you loved him , he is cute and  he has a smooth skin.
Zee- Don't you dare to touche him. Tell me what you want. I will give anything you want immediately.
Jane - Become my boyfriend again.
Zee- Ok i am coming but be sure to not touch him if i find out then you will be suffer for that.
Zee called Poppy and police for security and goes to the palace .
Nunew was bonded with a rope and tap in his mouth and there is Wound in his face by hited from jane.
Jane- Ohh it was that easy to get you back.
Zee- I came for nunew you dummy. Leave him there is police coming here . Before that get out from here .Janes run to his car. Zee unfold nunew and hug him and touches his wound and kiss his forehead. Both about to go to their car.
Jane-If you are not going to be mine then you will be not anyone's.
Jane  started the car towards Zeenunew in a speed. Nunew saw that and  pushed  Zee to otherside . Jane's car hit nunew and gone.
Nunew's body jumed in air and crashed in ground in a force that Blood of river came out from Nunew's body.
Zee couldn't believe to his eyes..what just happened. He runs towards Nunew's body .Nunew alredy loose his consciousness.
Zee - Pull his body to his laps and shake it and said
Zee- Nu..Nu.. open your eyes baby..
Zee started crying he don't know what to do .
Poppy and police came to the spot
Poppy immediately called for ambulance.He goes near Zee. Zee crying by holding Nunews body.
Poppy- He will be okey.
Zee saw poppy and said with crying .
Zee- Poppy why ...nunew is not... waking up told him naa ...to wake up.
Poppy- He will .. let's take him to Hospital.
Ambulance came and they took Nunew to medical Zee was there by holding Nunews hands and crying.
Nunew was taken to ICU immediately. operation started and took for an hour.
Doctor came out of operation room.
Zee- How is he ..i know Nunew is okey .can i see him .
Doctor become silent
Zee- Why are you all silent.
Zee felt that something was wrong with Nunew.
Zee said in a cring voice
Zee- Is my Nunew not okey .. Let me check him.
Doctor- We tried our best but ..he is brain dead Mr.Zee
Zee flop in ground and said madly
No ..it.. can't be..My nunew will be okey.
Poppy- control yourself Zee.
Zee- How can i poppy..how can I. Why he has to suffer its my fault i couldn't protect him. Poppy did i do something wrong, why i have to suffer due to my love. I shouldn't be accepted me feelings for him . I am the unfortunate one and my unfortunate done my Nunew to Brain dead.
Pmax- Run towards Zee and held his collar and said
I told you if anything happened to my brother because of you i will not leave you.( Shouted )What did you do my brother.
Suddenly doctor goes to Nunew chambers and came out .
Doctor- Thanks God he is save. He is conscious now you can meet him.
All goes to meet Nunew.
Zee goes  near nunew and asked happily
Zee - How are you Nu..
Nunew in pressed voice - i am okey but who are you.?? Max who is he?
Max push Zee and goes near Nunew and said
Max- Leave it .First tell me how are you is everything ok.
Nunew - Your brother is fine bro.(doing high five) ahhh..
Doctor came to his chamber and said - Mr. Charwin you should be careful.Your whole body is injured.
  Zee came to doctor and asked about Nunew's health.
Doctor - Yess Mr.Zee his brain forgot some part and i think it a person who is important to him he forgot about him.
Zee got stunned and become mute.
Come to poppy and and hug him cried and said
Zee- He forgot  about me poppy...i think this is my punishment.