Bad day for ZEE

Next day morning at Zee's his home.
Zee to sleeping pills- I think your place is taken by someone now that's N.U.N.E.W.(smiling).
Zee is going to ready for lunch of most protective virus protection software which was a 1st in Thailand and 5th in world he is doing that project for last 5 years and he waited for this day for a long day..
At office..
He went to his chamber ..all are ready for the lunching for the project..
Suddenly poppy run near Zee and tell him ..
Poppy- First sit down..it's going to be ok..
Zee- What happened..Why are u calming me down .
Poppy- Don't freak out..we will try next time.
Zee- (Shouted) Tell me ..what are you saying you idiot..
Poppy- The project...is...stolen..by..PN IT company...He show a video of a advertisement that showing Zee's project is lunched by other company.
Zee legs feels weak and go toward back.
Suddenly all the border members came to his office and shouted to him
Board members- So how much money you took from them ..you sold us to them.we trusted and you're showing us this day.
Zee- Calm down..I Even don't know about it.It is not true ...i will handle all.
Board members- Immediately return all our money or leave the office now.
Zee Don't know what to say..He loose his tie and run towards the conference room and rang the bell.( A bell were there for sudden alert or sudden meeting which is connected to all the floor for all the department.)
All gathered at the room
Zee shouted at everyone and say
Zee- Who ...WHO IS THE ONE LEAK MY PROJECT..
Pointing to some employee
Zee- You..You or You..Who..???I invested my money,my time,my health everything in this project and (Zee started crying 😢) for...5years..i waited this...day..for last 5Years..and what I got..(suddenly angry)and someone of you sold it. What can I expect from you guys hmmm..
Employee are talking with eachother
Employee- See he sold the project for money and now he is blaming us.
Poppy- PZEE..BOSS. Control yourself. All of u Please go to your respective office.
After all of employee gone from conference room Zee go his chamber.
His phone rang continue from called of different sponsor. Zee picking the called and apologies them . He got extremely angry and throw all the items from the tables.
Nunew secretly calling someone....