I will protect you no matter what!

Nunew and his brother talking in phone .Nunew's brother is forcing him to leave the company because it's going to bankrupt but Nunew said no to him. Nunew hung off the phone and go search for Zee.
  Zee is sat in  terrace chair and crying like a baby.
Nunew see Poppy and ask
Nunew - Where is the boss.
Poppy- He is in terrace (started crying) How many time i have to watch him crying.
Nunew went to terrace.
Zee- Who is coming here immediately get out .i don't want to see anyone.
Nunew went close to him. Zee see Nunew from toe to head and hold his hand hand and say.
Zee- (cried voice)Believe me i didn't sold anything. I don't know about this.
Nunew was standing and Zee was sitting.
Nunew huged him pulled towards his lap.
Nunew- I know you didn't do anything wrong.
Zee huged him tightly and cried like a crazy 😭
Zee- But No one is believing me.
Nunew sat faceing to Zee and hold his face with two hands , wipe his tear 😿.and said.
Nunew- BUT I BELIEVE YOU. Stop crying.
The one who did this to you is wants to break you ..Do you want to show them that you are a weak person??Hunn.
Zee Wipe his tears and noding his head like a obedient student and say.
Zee- No.. I am not weak am strong.
Nunew- That's like my boy...
Zee smile after Nunew words.
Nunew- Ohh you  can smile.
Zee- (pouted) why ?? can't i smile
Nunew Pat Zee's head and say
Nunew- you can..you look good when you smile. Ok let's go it's cold outside.
Nunew sleep at a Yellow couch in Zee's office
Zee came from washroom and watching Nunew sleeping.
Zee POV- How can someone so cute while sleeping.
Nunew turned while sleeping but he had forgotten that he is sleeping in couch and he is about fall Zee  immediately catch him.
Nunew-(Shocked). Sorry boss  i slept. I ordered some food for you .wait i will bring them.
Nunew with come with food
Nunew -Sir let's eat.
Zee crying watching his families photo.
Nunew- when life put you in problems that means he try to teach you a good lesson and there will be definitely a  good news is coming for you.
Nunew- Did u finished. Give me the box sir i will throw them.
After that  Nunew come closer to  Zee and give his hand and said
Nunew-  I know that it will be awkward to wants be friend with you after conffesion but i will try my best.
WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND BOSS. My friends told me that I am good friend.
Zee- No..
Nunew- Ok as your wish.
Nunew put his hand down but Zee catch his hand and said
Zee- If u call me boss then no ..Call me Zee then I will be your friend.
Nunew- But ...how can I sir..
Zee -Then how about Hia..
Nunew shock..and smile and said okey.
Nunew pat slept Zee and said-  I WILL PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT. Just believe in yourself.
  Someone came near to their room and watched their shoes and gone.