I wanted to see you badly

Zee thought who will be at this time . It's non others than Nunew .
Nunew said in hurried voice.
Nunew - I wanted to see you i saw you i m going now.
Zee- (smile)- Wait  Are you really going now .atleast come and take rest before going.
Nunew go inside and and sat .
Zee- how did you come hear it late night .
Nunew - ohh i asked poppy about your adress he dropped me.
Zee- Wait i am taking some water for you wait.
Zee about to go Nunew suddenly stand up and huged him from back and Said in a deep voice
Nunew- I WANTED TO SEE YOU BADLY. I REALLY MISSED YOU ALOT.
  Zee hold one of his and turned  and both stare eachother like missed for a year.
Zee kissed his forehead then to two eyes.then to lips. Nunew respond all kisses. Zee grap nunews ass and nunew jump over him they continued there lip kisses like carzy that don't know they already broken some  flower pots, some show pieces they walked by kissing upto bedroom.
Zee put nunew in bed and hug him and said
Zee - Ohhh nunew if you love me like that how can I control my self.
Nunew- Don't control yourselve Hia love me like you do. Show your true feelings to me.
Zee- Nu.. if i will go for next step will you be ok means take your time we can do when you are ready baby.
Nunew- I am ready my love.
Zee listen only NUNEW's word at that time and hold the face of nunew  and stated his kiss ..by kissing he move to his neck and started to unbutton nunew's shirt .Nunew feeling butterfly near his stomach and don't know how to react, his breathing getting heavey. Zee then touch his nipples twists it and the suck it. Nunew moan and squeeze Zee's back. Nunew started put his hand inside Zee's robe which are nearly opened.
Nunew kiss Zee's chest madly and suck his nipples. Both are feeling there dick become hard.
Both became nacked. Zee come over on top of nunew and kissed his lips. Slowly Zee push his tongue and suck entire mouth of nunew. Both suck each others tongue. Zee then move his hand to Nunews dick and squeeze the two balls. Nunew gasp and felt a spark in his body and his toe got bend . He said in close eyes with tinny voice
Nunew - HIA...
Zee slowly move his hand holding Nunew cock . Nunew moaning like a  crazy.
Nunew-Hia ...ahhhh....ummm....
Zee- I want to put inside you baby.
Nunew- Please baby i want you inside me.
Zee- But tell me if there will be uncomfortable for you ..
Nunew nodded. Zee put his fingers by pulling and pushing in Nunew's hole. Nunew enjoy it and gasped.
Zee know that it will be okey now to put his cock on  the red hole of nunew.
Zee put some lube and tear a condom.
Nunew- I want you have your nacked dick .
Zee felt the feelings of nunew and put his one in the hole.
Nunew - Ahh....
Zee - Is it paining baby should i pull out.
Nunew- No i want to have the pain by you.
Zee-  i love you nuh...
Nunew- i love you too.hia
Zee thrust slowly ..his one hand is catching nunew's head other one goes to switch off the lamp and that hand slowly catch Nunew hand.
Nunew first felt pain after some time he enjoy the thrust and move his hip according to Zee's thrust. Zee said that he is about to  come.
Nunew- Me too hia..
After making out ..
Nunew couldn't  move so Zee wipe him properly and both slept holding eachother.
Beautiful Morning for both ..
Nunew wake up and see himself nacked in Zees bed and got shy but Zee was not there.
Zee came with a hot water bag and herbal tea for nunew.
Zee- Did u waked up baby. Don't move you will be in pain..put the hot bag near their and have some herbal tea it wil feel you good. We both are in leave so lets rest.
Zee pull down the certains and make room dark so nunew could sleep more.
Zee put nunew in his shoulder and laid near him.
Nunew - Hia...thank you for last night.
Zee- Thanks to you dear..
Nunew- Did you talked with my brother .he told me about you.
Zee- oo yess i forgot to told .We talk about you .he gave permission to me to have you . Do you want to meet my family.
Nunew see Zee's eyes .
Zee- I already told about you baby so don't get nervous.
  After some days..
Zee and nunew having a good life.both eat together ,goes to park ,met with eachother guidance. Romance stated in office.
One day morning
Zee saw his phone.
Zee's POV- Why didn't he give me morning calls he always call at this time not even at night i told him to call me when you reached home. Is he sick. Should I call Pmax.
      Suddenly an unknown number call came to Zee
Zee- Who is it..
Unknown number- Ooo so now you forgot my voice also.
Zee-..jane
Unknown number- Yess..I do you want to know why i called you....