Why i Feel like I Am Yours

Zee was kissing nunew lips but suddenly pull himself and said.
Zee-: Sorry .i am really sorry..I thought you as my bf and ... sorry...i Think am becoming crazy..You may go now.Thank you for your help.
Nunew become shocked not by Zee's kiss but by he is enjoying the kiss.
Nunew POV- Why ...Why my body not felt angry or guilty, why i am feeling like i have kissed that lips a lot of time. Why??i have a relationship with Bam but i haven't felt like this with him and not even wanted to kiss him ..then what is this??..
Zee sat in floor and cried .
Nunew went near him and asked what happened.
Zee- I loved him a lot... ,i am missing him..., why this happened to us..why..
Nunew slowly became weak by watching Zee's crying finally nunew couldn't control himself and huged him and said
in a slow voice.
Nunew- Have me for tonight..
Zee see Nunew's eyes which are filled with love. Slowly hold nunew's face and kissed his lips. Zee Put Nunew in bed 🛏️ and kisses him like crazy .Nunew responding that kisses well. Both open clothes of eachother. Zee is kissing nunew's collarbone which creating nunew body like electric spark.Nunew holding Zee's hair.
Nunew hold Zee's face and said.
Nunew- Why i feel like i am yours.
Zee- yess.. you are mine and i am yours..
Zee rub his dick with nunew's one.
Nunew gasped and moaned.
Zee- may i go inside you.
Nunew - yess.. please...
Zee put lube on nunew and put condoms on his and go inside his red and slippery hole .
Nunew felt pain with pleasure and squeeze the bedsheet. Suddenly Nunew said in a shy voice.
Nunew- We should go wilder a..bit ...rough.
Zee listen that and thanked him, put a pillow under nunew's hips And raise nunew's legs 🦵 spread more and move his hips like a crazy as he was holding himself for 7 month for his Nunew.
Nunew closed his eyes and breathing heavily and holding Zee tightly.
Nunew- Ahhh...I think I am coming.
Zee- Come for me Nuh...
Nunew slept after make out , Zee wipe him and take him near his shoulder and slept with him.
Next day morning At office Zee working happily, poppy is happy for him and asked.
Poppy- Something big happened i think.
Zee- Yess..Big .. big.. happened.poppy yesterday My Nu was with me. He didn't forgot about me.
Poppy- I am happy for you.
Nunew was feeling uneasy and went near Bam and said
Nunew- Sorry.. i don't wanted to cheat but i don't know what happened to me last night..we should break up. Now i feel guilty.
Bam realise how much Nunew loved Zee that even Zee is not in his memory but he had feelings for him
Bam- It's not your fault.
Bam about to say the truth to nunew because Nunew feeling guilty..
Suddenly Nunew saw someone and run towards down with stairs.
Nunew shouted- No...stop right there ..leave him..