The love conffesion

Note to readers- sorry guys some parts become lengthly .i will try to make short to next chapters.

Day by day Nunew's affection for Zee increasing because it is his first time falling in love . After his work finished he goes to Zee's floor and watches him from far and Bam started noticing that.
One day Zee came to office and feel dizzy and he about to fall, Nunew come out of no where and catch him and make him sit on sofa and give him water.
Nunew- Are u okey.what happened?shall i call the doctor..
Zee- Thank you .but calm down i am okey . it's normal to me. Do you have any work at me .why did you came here.
Nunew got disturb because he just came to watch Zee.
Nunew- Oo i just came to terrace and passing by and saw you ..you are going to fall so came.
Zee - But my chamber is too far From terrace gate how did u see me from that???
Nunew- i.....
Poppy to Zee- Did you not taken your breakfast again and what I am listening you started taking sleeping pills...ohh little one(to nunew) what are u doing here.
Zee- Oo thanks to him i m fine.
Nunew- ok i m going. Take care.
After Nunew gone
Zee- I think this guys is following me .some time i saw him at my floor . He is in software department means 3rd floor why in my floor check him..
Poppy- okey i will handle him first eat your food and i am going to cancel your meeting rest a bit.
Zee - No..i have to work for my new virus protection software.
Poppy- P'zee....
Next day Nunew at office...
Nunew done with work and go for Watching Zee but he didn't see him then he turned his face and see poppy ...
Poppy- Are you a spy.??
Nunew- Making cute face ..do i look like spy..hmm..hmm
Poppy-( smile ) no ...then why do u follow my boss.
Nunew-( become shy) no i don't follow him i just..
Suddenly.
Poppy- Then do u like him??
Nunew shocked...
Nunew- Is he like Man.??
Poppy- I had known it from first..So u like him.. Thanks God..Yess he like only Man
Nunew become shy..
Poppy-But i am sorry he will not accept you..
Nunew- Sadly.. Whyyyy? because I am his employee??
Poppy-No No ..his heart already broken by someone and he is not yet overcome from that..He literally lost everything his company, his health,his mind and heart. And now he make a stone wall around his heart..that will not easy to break.
Nunew- Should i try ?? i like him a lot ..i will take care of him carefully that he will forget everything.
Poppy- Thank you..I will root for you..
Nunew at Zee room's
He is trembling and asked- Sir shall I give you coffee..i mean you are working for a hour .
Zee- Why ??Did someone told you ??
Nunew- No .. means..i just
Zee- Listen..i am watching you .you are following me. I will not increase your salary or give you bonus..And here every work has their specific person.If your work is finished go and help others to finished their work. Don't waste your time.
Nunew started crying..
With Runny nose and wattery eyes- umm.. i .. don't ..want .your. bonus..Do you..think..i ..am.. following . you.. because..i ..am..a.. foot licker..
Zee stand up and go near to nunew and say in madly
Zee- So what are u doing here humm..
Why are u following me and disturbing me..
Nunew pov- poppy was right he will never accept me..
Zee push Nunew to wall and said..
Zee- So you got caught as a spy of my company..hunn.I knew it. Person Iike you does such low level work. Innocent face with bad person inside...
Nunew wipe his nose and eyes and say-
I m not a bad person or a spy...Leave me i am going.
Zee come more closer to nunew and hold the shoulder of nunew and say- So why are you following me..hunnnn
Nunew watch directly to Zee's eye and say because...I LIKE YOU..Mr Zee..
Yess I like u as a crazy...it was a love at first sight..
Zee become stunned. He become mute.
Nunew push him and run..
Zee POV- What was that?? Someone just conffesed his love to me..Ha ha ha..
Zee's inner voice- Don't believe in such word again you dump. They will use you and leave you in garbage...
Zee-Yess all are fake .. Don't believe in such words.
Nunew at staffroom
Nunew saying all the things to Bam and crying..
Nunew- Am i... look like... a spy.. or a foot licker...is ..is..he thinks himself..a great person..or ..what..
Bam feel sad knowing that Nunew conffesed to Zee.
Bam- I told you . He is not a person you see from outside. Forgot about him.
Nunew- Yess u were right..I will forgot about him.