someone started to notice Nunew

Nunew at company ..
In a meeting hall it's the Nunew's team to represent the whole new software for mobile.
Nunew got a new hair style and wear a new type of dress which making Zee stare at him. Nunew present so well that the financer immediately agree to their plan.All are happy with nunew specially Bam.
At elevator all are going to their respective floor except Nunew and Zee.
Because Nunew have to submit the report to Zee at his office so he his going.
Both are silent..Zee wants to try but don't know what to say..
They reach the office..Nunew put the file in Zee's table and stated to go.
Zee- Are you trying to seduce me now..
Nunew- 😏 (smirked) Ooo why.. Did you got seduced..
Zee hold the shoulders of nunew and say
Zee- You little bunny trying to provoke me.hunn
Nunew- Don't you know that when you are giving any presentation you should be well dressed.. Don't think that I will continue my love for you..
Zee put him against the wall and started kissing him  his lips...
Nunew push him but he have not much energy for that and started crying..
Zee feel his tear and leave him. And say
Zee- Liking someone is not a easy game you dump (he is breathing heavily)So that's your love hunn..faded in one day..I waited for him to 2 years and then he uses me and  leaved me like a garbage piece. Now leave and don't try to come near me..
Nunew goes to washroom and wash his lips specially.
At night....
Zee at his room with drinks and thinking about Nunew..
Zee's POV- Did i done more harsh to him??What happened to me .why am noticing him. He just a employee and conffesed his love and it's not the first time . Every day i received love conffesion from lots of people then why I am noticing only him.
Zee's inner self 1(angel)- Because your heart know that his love for you is true.
Zee's inner self 2(devil)- Wrong ... Didn't he forgets you in one day..He is just trying to seduce you and use you.. don't fall in that trap.
Zee's inner self 1(angel)- Oohh. Didn't you made feel  him like a garbage ..You said him spy and also a foot licker. He didn't try to even come to your office he just watching you from far and he care for you that's why he came near you..He loves you Zee believe him.
Zee's inner self 2(devil)- Don't you dare
Did you forgot about the previous one. This one also become like him .
Zee shouted- Ohh shut up both of you. I am not going to accept him anyway.
And Zee sleep without sleeping pills.
   Next day at office....
Zee wants to see Nunew because he wants to apologise..
At that time Poppy see him and say..
Poppy- Boss..what are u doing at third floor??
Zee- Ooo i want to see Nunew.
Poppy (Smile and say)- Should i call him for dinner .
Zee- Are u mad ..i want to talk with the plan he proposed at the meetings.call him for me .
Zee at his office chamber and practicing how to apologise to Nunew. Someone knocked the door.
Zee- I know I did terrible mistake .I am sorry . What will you wants to punish.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???
Bam- ohh boss. You wants to discuss about the project we proposed so i came .
Zee- Ok Sit .Zee saying inside mind( ohh you don't want to talk with me hunn..i will see you little cat)
Bam - Nunew were busy in work so me he told me to meet you.
Zee - Ok let's start.
Zee was returning from escalator and see Nunew is helping a old lady to how to use video calls ..Zee just staring him how cutely he explaining everything and he doesn't know that he reached the floor and about to fall .. suddenly nunew catch him but Zee was heavy so both fell down.  Now Zee is above Nunew. He is attracted by a soft smell from NUNEW .
Nunew- Boss..Move. all are looking at us.
Zee (stand up )- Thank you and sorry.
Nunew- It's ok..
And about to go
Zee- Little cat ..
Nunew stare with big eyes 👀
Zee- umm..Mr. charwin i want to talk with you .
Nunew- Okk. Tell me .
Zee- Not here
Zee pull him to a corridor and push him to wall.
Zee - How dare you ignore me..hunn.
Nunew- What are u doing now.. Don't forget that I haven't file for sexual assault case.leave me alone.
Zee- Ohh .. little cat become tiger now. hunnn..
Zee come little closer to his face and try to tease him. Suddenly Nunew grap Zee's face and kissed his lips. Zee's eyes become bigger by shocked. Zee started to feel nunew soft ,small and moist lips . He is having a fantastic feeling and   is about to close his eyes but Nunew push him and ran away. (Bam see them) .
Zee stunned and stand there for a minute and touching his lips and poppy came.
Poppy- Boss ...Zee..Oye rude..
Zee- What did you say??
Poppy- Sorry boss .i called you.. but you didn't.. leave it..i have something to say about Nunew.. actually he is not a spy..he ..
Zee- I know he likes me..he already conffesed.
Poppy- wow little bunny you are a smart boy..
Leave him say about the New project we are going to lunch.
Poppy- It is ready and we are going to lunch it .