CHAPTER -1

Two cuties were sleeping cutely without caring about outside world. Suddenly a bucket of water fell on them, they both woke up frowning cutely, rubbing their eyes pouting cutely ....... seeing them their brother wants to coo at them but he can't because they'll be late to Uni.

Tae:Yaa! Wakey wakey, it's time to up and go to Uni~

Tae sang his everyday song.

Yeonjun: hyung~ can't you let us sleep sometime peacefully? Am sleepy ~~

Yeonjun said whining cutely, beomgyu also nodded his head agreeing his 2nd brother

They both showed their puppy eyes to tae so they can sleep sometime more who looked at them with "are you done?" face and said

Tae: If you guys are done, then go to shower and Yeon your exams are coming right?

Tae looked at Yeon raising his one eyebrow, Yeon just hummed pouting, tae just nodded his head.

Tae: now go freshen up till that I'll take your clothes okay?

Tae said as they both nodded thier heads and ran to washroom.

Tae looked at their room, it was so messy, he cleaned just two days ago, he sighed and put their clothes on their bed. He thought to clean tomorrow, So he went downstairs and greeted his mom and dad.

Tae: Good morning mum and appa!!

Go-Eun: Good morning to you too bear, by the way are they awake??

Go-Eun as known as tae's mom asked, before tae give reply

Yeon&Gyu: Good morning eomma appa!!

They both yelled coming downstairs after hugged their parents and ate their breakfast.

Tae drop them to their uni

Tae: study well my baby bratty's

He said waving his hand.

He came back and directly went towards his work room, where he pack orders.

He sometimes takes vlog but he never showed himself expect his hands.
His Studio