CHAPTER - 25

Taehyun: you ready petal??

Beomgyu looked at him and nodded, blushing.

Beomgyu: let's go hyung!!

Beomgyu said with a little excitement in his chubby baby face and he looked so cute in bear hoodie with white tee underneath.

Taehyun held his hand and they both start to walk in space walk.

Space walk, a walkable roller coaster, it is located a top of hills of Hwanho park

Reaching it high, we can see the whole city, it looks beautiful in night time.

You'll be blessed with a bird's eye view along with it, you can be able to see youngil Bay and youngildae beach as the more steps you go.

They saw alot of couples taking pictures and videos and many more.

Beomgyu: hyung! Let's go that side

Beomgyu said pointing his hand at the place where no one's there as Taehyun doesn't like to stay in a crowded place

Taehyun hummed and grabbed his waist, taking beomgyu there.

It's been 1 hour and 24 minutes they are still here since beomgyu wanted to take pictures of the city and some selfies too that too in night time.

They talked alot, get to know each other likes and dislikes in almost everything.

Taehyun: baby~ look here

Taehyun said holding the camera, beomgyu gave a cute pose liks pouting, sassy one.

Beomgyu: hyung! Come here let's take selfies.

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun besides him, by his action Taehyun got shock like bruh beomgyu never did or touched him like other lovers do, so this little things making Taehyun's heart melt.

Taehyun looked at beomgyu who was holding the cam and tryna capture them.

Taehyun was so lost in beomgyu's beauty that he even forgot to blink.