CHAPTER - 20

Sound of smooches, loud moans can be hear from Terrace of Uni.

No one's there so no one heard their moans and you know who's that.

It's soobin and yeonjun who were making out from half an hour.

Soobin's shirt is unbuttoned 4 buttons, only one button is left to remove soobin's shirt

Soobin: freak! Freaking gorgeous baby~ All mine, freaking mine

Soobin said with dominant voice which make yeonjun legs shiver and he was about to got on knees but soobin held him by his hips firmly, sucking his collorbone harshly.

Yeonjun: arghmmmhh~ hy~~ng

Yeonjun panted heavily pulling soobin more close.

Soobin's hand made it's way to Yeonjun's clothed boobs, sqeeshing them

Soobin groaned not getting comfortable, so he sat down leaning on bench, letting Yeonjun sat on his lap.

Soobin hugged him tightly snuggling in his crook of his neck, Yeonjun felt shivers over all his body.

Yeonjun felt ticklish when soobin sniffed and start to suck him there

It's been days they met like this because their exams are coming in two days and after exams super seniors will have farewell.

For yeonjun, they literally had exams everyday like internals, practicals, class tests and many more.

Yeonjun will have headache everyday and he didn't have time to sleep, for real, exams are so stressful.

Soobin always messages yeonjun in midnight's and sometimes comes too.

As now yeonjun got free time and messaged soobin that he wants to meet him and getting bore, so soobin directly took him to terrace.

Soobin was in his last thread, he was controlling himself not to attack on yeonjun.

Soobin: fuckin' mine

Soobin said darkly and grope Yeonjun's boob, that was so squishy just like kids cheeks.

Soobin: ahmmhh- so fuckin' soft!

Soobin removed Yeonjun's shirt and looked at his lace mint bra.

Soobin smirked and was about to remove Yeonjun's bra, a phone call stopped them

Soobin groaned and punched the ground beside him.

Yeonjun got worried and put his hand on soobin's hand that he punched, start to caress him.

Yeonjun took his phone and it's taehyung.

He mouthed soobin that it's his sister-in-law.

Yeonjun picked the phone.

Yeonjun: hello?? Hyung?? Why did you call me??