CHAPTER-33

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night because he couldn't feel his wifey near him.

He rubbed his eyes and corrected his hair, getting up from their bed, he moved to living room.

He saw here and there but can see no one, he frowned

Kook: love~

He heard a sound from kitchen

He went there and saw taehyung there, absolutely eating ice cream, his fingers and mouth is covered with ice cream, the sound jungkook heard is it's the ice cream cap.

Taehyung saw his hubby and smiled sheepishly.

Tae: koo~

Jungkook went to him and took the ice cream box.

Taehyung pouted

Kook: what time is this love?? Is this the time you wanna eat sweets??

Taehyung's eyes got teary as his lips became long pout unconsciously.

Tae: i- i was craving for this

He cutely mumbled making jungkook's heart melt like the ice cream that was now actually melting.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and licked his chin where some ice cream is.

Kook: my pouty love~

Jungkook pecked his lips twice

Taehyung blushed and took the box to nomnom his ice cream again, taking the chance, jungkook picked him in bridal style carefully.

Taehyung let out a yelp as he tighten his one hand grip on jungkook's nape.

He took him to balcony and let him sit on swing.

Jungkook came inside the room and took wool clothes and went to taehyung and let him wore.

Jungkook picked again and sat on swing along with taehyung.

He swinged back and forth, taehyung giggled and fed spoons to jungkook.

Kook: love, that's enough, you had a lot of icecream.

Jungkook gently scolded him and took the icecream from him and ate one bite.

Taehyung's lips wobbled slightly as his eyes are getting teary.

Tae: koo~ gimme!

He cutely commanded but jungkook shaked his head as no.

Taehyung cutely glared at him as he was about to take the box from him.

But jungkook was fast enough to raise his hand, taehyung whined and raised his hand to reach but all went vain

Taehyung whined cutely as he start to hit jungkook's chest slightly not to hurt him.

Jungkook felt ticklish at his wife's hits. He grabbed his waist and groped it softly making taehyung felt shiver as he fell on jungkook's chest.

Tae: aish koo~ you meanie

Taehyung pouted cutely, jungkook melted and pecked his lips multiple times.

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's lips to stop

Kook: aish my cute bubbly blushy love~

Jungkook said as he sighed his head in taehyung's neck to inhale his calm scent.

Taehyung felt shiver as he pulled jungkook closer by putting his hands around his neck.

Taehyung moaned when he felt a lick on his neck