CHAPTER - 2

A very busy city like Seoul everyone is busy in their daily life routine and a Bunny faced human also very busy doing pushups in his gym which is besides his room.

There was a knock on his room and he looks up when the door is open wide and he smiles at the lady who he loves the most.

???:- kookie how many times I have to told you don't do more than 70+ pushups everyday koo. If you again do it like this i won't give you banana milkshake.The bunny faced man looked at his mom.

Yes, the boy is our hero Jungkook.

Kook:mommmm~~~

He whined cutely pouting, stomping his foot

Mrs Jeon:What??

She asked smirking

Kook: ok as you say I won't do more than 70+, now where is my banana milkshake

He asked with his shining eyes that his mom Melted at him and gave milkshake.

After drinking his banana milkshake he went to get ready to his office.

He came downstairs and saw his mom,dad and his two brothers were eating breakfast, he greeted them before eating his breakfast

Kook: bin, Hyun come boys let's go to uni

Kook said heading towards his car and sat in driver seat, both his brothers sat backside.

Soobin and Taehyun mostly stays silent unless Jungkook, they always behave maturely. Jungkook is brat when he's at home. He always fight like kid when his mom doesn't give him his Banana milkshake.

Even tho Taehyun is Yoongi's brother, he stays in Jeon Mansion, because yoongi said he's lazy to drop him and he won't wake up from his precious sleep. Yoonji stays with Hoseok, so she also doesn't drop Taehyun.

Now Jungkook is in the cafe near uni, the cafe was his friend Yeogyum's cafe.

Yeogyum is one of jungkook's best friend from childhood, they're always close

Kook: Yug, thanks for the drink....see ya

He thanked his friend and went to his office.

As he was doing his paper work, a knock disturbed him, he said small 'come in' and saw his secretary noona.