CHAPTER-36

The time they reached is sunset time, they enjoyed watching sun disappearing in sea with happy golden shine.

Jungkook held taehyung's waist, carefully walking with every steps.

Tae: bub am okay now, leave me ma

Taehyung softly said but his hands are holding jungkook's hand.

Action speaks then words, that's what happened now, jungkook understand him

Kook: hmm, i know how much you wanna leave my hand huh

Jungkook whispered with a smirk, taehyung blushed and hit his chest.

So, the thing is, when the couple's flight started, taehyung felt suffocation and nauseous.

He kept vomitting whatever he eats, so jungkook suggested him to sleep and woke him up when the sun was setting.

Reaching car, they hop in car and driver start to drive.

Taehyung rested his head on jungkook's chest because that's where he reaches, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and pecked his hair.

Taehyung's tired eyes looked outside the window only to find out they're near icecream shop.

He got up from jungkook's chest and said by clapping his hands

Tae: koo!! Ice cream!!!!!

Taehyung shaked jungkook's hand, hearing taehyung's exited voice, the driver stopped his track.

The couple hop out, taehyung ran to shop, grabbing his hand.

Sitting on seats near the large window, they waited till came, jungkook checked the items from the tab, which was given on each tables

Taehyung's baby eyes roamed all the shop, it has a cute theme and flowers are decorated everywhere, all shop is covered with greenary.

A sweet scent of icecream is flowing to taehyung's nose, he sniffed loudly and hummed.

Kook: love~ am ordering your favourite ice cream oke??