CHAPTER - 23

Taehyung was laughing his ass out, he saw the video that soobin sent to him.

Jungkook, who was getting ready saw his wifey sitting on couch and laughing hard.

Jungkook chuckled and went to him after taking the tie.

Kook: bubba~ what happened?? Why are you laughing so hard?? Let hubby see

Jungkook said cutely and sat beside taehyung, he took Taehyung's phone and saw the video as how much scared Taehyun was! And how he proposed beomgyu

Tae: k-koo hahahaha

Taehyung held his stomach, he fell on jungkook's shoulder, his face became red, along with him Jungkook also started to laugh

After a few they both controlled and Jungkook looked at his tie, he forgets about the tie.

Kook: baby love~ tie this

Jungkook said and showed the tie to taehyung.

Tae: koo hyung~ i think he got that mind from you

Taehyung said tightly pressing his lips, trying to control himself while tieing the tie.

Jungkook pouted cutely and whined

Kook: baby~ it's not my fault see did i ever proposed you like that?? No na then why are you teasing me early in the morning.

Tae: aigoo~ my cute bunny hubhub

Taehyung said and squeezed jungkook's cheeks and pecked his lips making jungkook smile.

Taehyung went to kitchen to place the breakfast and called jungkook.

Today, everyone going to Namjoon and Jin's house because, being pregnant he can't stay alone in home, so the soon to be parents are going to to their hometown Ilsan tomorrow.

Everyone is going to Namjoon and Jin's house to spend their time with Jin.

Namjoon and Jin will stay in Ilsan till his delivery or will be back as it's upto his mood swings.

~

Go-Eun: son, don't stress yourself and we'll miss you so much Jinnie~

Go-Eun said pouting cutely and squeezed Yeo-been's cheeks who was laying on her lap and Jin was sitting beside Go-Eun.

The elder couples came early to meet him and give advises.

Yeo-been: aish unnie, don't make him emotional, look at him crying aww Jinnie don't cry

Jin pouted and nodded slowly

Yeo-been: now smile Jinnie!

Jin smiled lightly, wiping his cheeks.

Jimin: HYUNG!!!!

Jimin, taehyung, yoongi, jungkook, soobin, Taehyun, yeonjun and Beomgyu came.

Tae and Jimin ran to him and hugged him.

Tae: hyung? Did someone say something to you??

Jimin too looked at him with curious

Go-Eun: no bear, it's just that I made him emotional hehe

Go-Eun said and smiled cutely.

Jungkook bowed to Go-Eun and hugged yeo-been.

Yeo-been: how are you kook?? Are you taking good care of him??

Jungkook nodded his head cutely

Kook: yes momma

Yeo-been: that's good