CHAPTER - 4

They have only a few days to go to Seoul, so now tae, yeon and gyu came to shopping 2 hours ago.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu's exams were over, they have to join in Seoul. They were happy that their exams are over. Gong-Yoo told them that he found Uni for them, and said it's the best Uni in Seoul.

Tae was paying bill, that's when he got an message that sent by customer. He paid the bill and saw...

Jiminthetaller:
Hello I received my order, packing Was really good and I love the product, my friend will be happy♡

Taehyung face palmed hearing the 'friend', because he thought it's his girlfriend but turned out it's his friend. Shrugging the thought, he replied him quickly.

Moon_Crystals:
Thank you for feedback and sorry for late delivery :)

Jiminthetaller:
It's ok and I would love to order your products again ;)

Moon_Crystals:
Sure and thankyou for choosing our shop❤️

Showing off some formalities, he Put his phone in his blue jeans and saw his brothers were playing vending machine. Sighing, he went to them.

Tae: yaa! We came here to buy clothes not to play.

He said putting their bags beside them, pulled their ears,they both yelled in pain.

Beomgyu: hyu- ahh hyung see we're taking plus-ahh~

Yeonjun: yes~ ahh hyung pl-ahh hyung

tae sighed and leave their ears, holding his shopping bags.

Tae: I'll wait there, you guys come fast.

Tae said pointing his finger at kids who were playing.

It was already mid-evening and they were tired so they ate outside and went home to rest.

2 DAYS LATER:

SEOUL:

Go-Eun was happy with the house her oppa chose, she kept telling how much she loved their house, their room's, study room for her younger children. She was really really happy.

Now Gong-Yoo was talking with Mr.Choi about the company set-up's and Go-Eun was making breakfast, then she got call from her lovely cutie son's, she talked with them, as she wants to meet them as soon as possible, she misses her children so much and she was really exited to meet them.

Go-Eun: finally I can meet my babies tomorrow!!!!

Go-Eun said getting excited to see her children, Gong-Yoo looked at her cute smile and pecked her lips, she blushed and slightly pushed him away. He smiled at her shyness, even it was years they got married, Go-Eun will go red even if Gong-Yoo will kiss her cheeks.

He helped her with dining, after eating he went to his company and saw Mr.Choi talking with someone.

Mr.Choi: hmm....yeah I'll try to find a perfect one for our muscle baby~ .....am at the company and Mr.Kim will here in any minute and yeah don't tease my sister too much.....hahaha, yeah yeah, I know..... she's always like this from her childhood.......

He was so in phone that he don't notice Gong-Yoo already reached there, Gong-Yoo cleared his throat and saw Mr.Choi turned around.

Mr.Choi: oh Mr.Kim! Good morning, when did you came here??

Mr.Choi said smiling nervously.

Gong-Yoo: Good morning to you too Mr.Choi, i reached few minutes ago. by the way thankyou for helping and trusting me for the company.