CHAPTER - 28

Taehyung was the first to woke up, he tried to move but the strong pain and a not so rough hand are stopping him to move.

He whined due to pain and slowly turned to Jungkook to have a close look of him.

His slightly oily shiny forehead, his dark eyebrows one pierced eyebrow, he kissed his pierced eyebrow, his dark lashes, his shiny cheekbone, his cheeks, his cute nose, his slightly parted light pink lips and a mole beneath his thick lower lip and not to forget the lip ring, looking so hot mainly his sharp jaw made taehyung gulp.

He slowly traced his finger from jungkook's temple to his neck, he looked at his neck and a light red hickey can be seen, he smiled remembering how he bited his neck and pleasured him with his body yesterday night'.

His cheeks become carrot red thinking all of his sweet memories with his hubhub.

Tae: you're so precious to me koo, do you know that??

Jungkook hummed making taehyung gasp and wide his eyes, taehyung looked at Jungkook who now looked at him with his soft sleepy eyes, his eyes screaming smile, happiness, content and satisfaction.

Tae: oh k-

Jungkook sushed him by putting his finger on his lips

Kook: do you even know how much you are precious to me?? Even gem can't be compared with you love, do you know that?? You're so precious, precious then the rare gems that exist, aish i can't form words to explain how much are you and my lo-

Jungkook was cutted by taehyung's lips on his, both closed their eyes, jungkook sucked his lips softly, softly chewed his lips, taehyung sucked jungkook's lip ring and took his lower lip fully and chewed it, pulling each other close, legs are tangled under the sheets, naked skin ship, feeling hot from inside, both felt so content and warm.

After few sucks and pecks they both pulled away due to lack of breath, a string of saliva is attached to them

Jungkook moved to taehyung's chin and started to suck and bite there as his hands made their way to grope his boobs making Taehyung moan

Tae: aismghh~ do- don't make maangh~ marks

Taehyung able to say as he felt breathless to to pleasure but this naughty hungry bunny didn't listen to him and ending with leaving taehyung with marks on his whole chin.

Taehyung sulked and turned to side making hmph sound

Jungkook just cooed at him and he got up from bed and picked taehyung in bridal style.

Tae: aish mghh koo, you don't listen to me and see i can't even talk aish, my chin hurting

Taehyung sulked and buried his face in jungkook's chest

Kook: aish babyberry, do you even know how cute and taken you look?? Even if you go alone in night, no one will do anything to you after seeing my love on your face

Taehyung looked at him pouting cutely, a cute frown formed making his look like a angry kitten who didn't get his food.

Jungkook looked at him and cooed hardly.

Kook: aish love, don't be so cute or I'll nom nom you

Jungkook said pecking his lips multiple times.

He let taehyung sit on island beside the sink, taehyung looked at his chin in mirror and pouted but blushed looking down

Jungkook the gentleman, brushed taehyung's teeth and showered him and wore clothes.

He went beside taehyung's closet where his undies are and picked peach colour undies and moved to his closet