Chapter 4- Moon

So, you know whose POV it is by now... the straight line is the divider between the chapter and just me talking in general... but here to be consistent...

***Upcoming chapter may be triggering... and not meant for those under 18**

Nizza POV
———————————————————————————
Did I tell you he added me?!? OMFG! I feel like a little schoolgirl right now! My biggest crush in high school didn't find me crazy and he actually added me?! 😍 Someone pinch me am I dreaming?

*4D wall pinch* Fine I'll get back to the story...

So I even got bolder and on January 8 I asked him if he would go with me to red lobster because I was feeling guided to do so. Or so I said. And it wasn't a lie, really. Just not exactly how it came to happen. He said when he got back in town he would go.

OMG! Did he just agree to actually go with me, too?! No way!  😍 I'm so excited!

A few months passed, and I hadn't gotten any courage to write him again, I basically was telling myself that he was meant to be with someone else and that someone else had to be his twin flame. I mean look at me, I'm not pretty, why would he ever choose me? Ugh... what was I thinking... there's no way we could ever be anything... well, I should at least ask where his dad is located so I can go visit him when I get the chance. I asked him about it and he sent me a picture of his grave sight and I figured it out from there. I went and oddly I felt welcomed to be there, I can't explain why or how, but it felt good to finally make it there and I put some flowers on his grave sight and a penny symbolizing I visited but am not of armed forces. Felt this was best, sent a picture of me finding it.

*voice in head* "Get to know him, ask him stuff about him." But that sounds so tedious and boring, I already feel I know him, why waste time with what his favorite shit is?!

Ok fine...

"What's your favorite color?"

"Neon green."
Fuck that's mine, too... ok let's try something else...

"What anime shows do you watch?"

"fairy tale, one piece, my hero academia"
no fucking way, Is this guy real?

"Who's your favorite My Hero characters?"

"Bakugo and Todoroki."
What's weird is he is kind of like a mix of these two characters...

"What's your favorite Marvel character?"

"Wolverine."
Ok, he's got me there, that's not mine lol. But again he kind of matches his personality-wise...

"Band?"

"Blink-182."
Really?! That's fucking awesome!

I was painting my boys' wall at this point Marvel stuff and was writing while doing it, talking about Marvel stuff for a couple of hours. Talked about Funkos, because apparently, he collects those, too! All I caught was mainly Stitch and Harry Potter, but maybe more, too. We talked about tattoos and I told him about my first tattoo idea of being part Captain America shield and part iron man. Because I want to join the military because of my dreams and because of my heart and because the characters' personalities mesh with mine and they are my favorite characters. He then gave me some ideas on how to do it from the sketch I showed him. I thought they were cool, but I wanted it the way I had it. Good suggestions, though. Plus we know I am about being told what to do... doesn't work so well on me.

We then started sending pictures of what we were doing. Like watching movies. A few times we were watching the same movie at the same time, and normally that be bizarre to me, but it just made sense. I also found out from the voice...