Chapter 10: Friends get involved.

When she entered, she found Ginny in tears:"Well my darling, why are you crying?- You're going to leave me now!- Leave you ? What ? Hermione asked wiping away the pretty redhead's tears.- Now that you're with Malfoy, you're going to leave me alone.- But why do you want me to leave you alone? You're my best friend and you're with Harry and that doesn't mean you let me down so I won't either. Anyway, how can you do without you?- Excuse me for doubting your friendship.- It doesn't matter

My best friendWe've known each other for a whileEven though we rarely spokeIt's true "Hermione helped Ginny out of bed and started dancing with her:"You read me like an open bookI feel you so fragile, my heart uncoveredI want us to tell each other all our least secrets'Cause I will stayYour best friendI will be therealways for youAnywhere, anytimeI will always be the sameA bit bohemianReady to splurgeI will beEven if life separates usThe one that will give you hopeWe won't leave anything to chance'Cause you know I'll stayYour best friend "Hermione and Ginny did their chek:"Even if sometimes we bickerFor a boy or for a detailAnd it givesEverything for you, everything for meI have the impression that we look alikeThat we are good togetherI want toThat we talk about everything and nothingYes I will stayYour best friend "They got on their bed and danced on it:" I will be therealways for youAnywhere, anytimeI will always be the sameA bit bohemianReady to splurgeI will beEven if life separates usThe one that will give you hopeWe won't leave anything to chance'Cause you know I'll stayYour best friend "They jumped, danced, had fun like crazy:" My best friendI will be therealways for youAnywhere, anytimeI will always be the sameA bit bohemianReady to splurgeI will beEven if life separates usThe one that will give you hopeWe won't leave anything to chance'Cause you know I'll stayYour best friend "At the same time, in the Slytherin common room. Draco had been dragged into it after his little act with Hermione. He was pushed onto the leather sofa by Marcus Flint, his second best friend. He was closer to Blaise but he was still like his brother. They had known each other since childhood:"What are you playing Draco with the Mudblood?? Asked Marcus- So don't call him that first or I'll break your teeth!!- Come on!- No, you're not worth it.

- They say in the street That Draco is lostThat he deserves the bladeOf those who sell their soul- They say in the street »Draco looked at Blaise. He was still not going to put himself against him:"That the Malfoys' sonBetrayed his parentsdishonor his rank- But you who live like an angelYou that nothing bothersYou think everything is alrightBut life, one day takes revenge"Then all the Slytherins gathered around them began to sing along with Marcus and Blaise:"You had no right!!- Don't talk to me about rights"Draco stood up:- "You had no right- You don't have any on me- You had no right- I believe you will never love- You had no right- For you, I have no secrets- You had no right- I look at you and I am ashamed- You had no right- I don't care what people say- You had no right- The only thing that matters to me- You had no right- It's that you love him too"Marcus pushed Draco back onto the leather sofa."They say in the streetWhen him taking his virtueyou lost yoursAnd awakened hatred- They say in the streetThat for you, there are no more issuesonly to save your honorYou have to leave this flower- But you who live like an angelYou that nothing bothersYou think everything is alrightBut life, one day takes revenge"Draco stood up again and came dangerously closer to Marcus."You had no right- What do you want me to tell you?- You had no right- Punish me for my honesty- You had no right- You who know everything about me- You had no right- You doubt so, why?- You had no right- Why judge me like this?- You had no right- You my brothers, you my friends- You had no right-I am free as you were- You had no right- Before you want to judge me »Blaise sat on the leather couch while Marcus and Draco faced each other and glared at each other."Of course, it's life that chooses?- Of course, it's life that chooses- But why the friend of your enemy?- I can't help it, it was written- But all the women want you in their bed! »All the Slytherin girls go to his feet:- "No, no, oh no!- Why did you choose her?- I live my life as I am, I tell you, oh yes! »Draco pushed Marcus onto the sofa:- "You had no right- Let's look at you!- You had no right- You're just jealous- You had no right- You forget all those nights- You had no right- With those who bore us- You had no right- You forget trust- You had no right- Who bound us since childhood- You had no right- When we prayed in silence- You had no right- So that luck finally comes- You had no right- No, I didn't betray anyone- You had no right- I don't want to be forgiven- You had no right- With you, I was someone- You had no right- But without her, I am nothing- You had no right- No, I didn't betray anyone.I don't want to be forgivenWithout her, without her, I am nothing.- You had no right- I am nothing- You had no rightDraco plopped down in the leather chair next to the sofa and looked at his two best buddies:"Frankly, you disappoint me enormously!- What about you ?!! You're dating a Mudblood!, said Marcus- I told you NOT to call him that!!!- I call it what I want!- You know what ? Don't come see me, or talk to me! Draco said before leaving the common room.He went to his room where he was quickly joined by Hermione. And sat down beside him and said to him:" Are you sure you're okay ? It doesn't seem to be going"In response, Draco hugged her and rested his head against the Rouge et Or's chest. Hermione stroked her hair."I argued with Marcus and I believe Blaise is on his side.- Oh my poor love...- Stop calling me that. It reminds me of my mother.- Oh my poor love! My poor love," she teased.Draco grabbed her by the waist, laid her down on the bed and started to kiss her:"Fortunately...it's...it's...Sunday," Draco said between kisses."Yeah," Hermione gasped.They stayed huddled together all afternoon. They slept together and the next day went to Potions together. They made their potion in a good mood:"Stop Draco," Hermione chuckled as Draco stroked her ass.- Why ? You do not like ?- Yes, but we will be seen!- We do not care "He walked behind her and put his arms around her as Hermione cut the mandrake roots. He kissed her neck and stroked her stomach:"I want you," he whispered in her ear.Hermione blushed but acted as if nothing had happened:"Tonight," she replied.Draco pouted but Hermione didn't change her mind.