Chapter 4|| Just a taste

This chapter contains nsfw/smut
-
Abby knew his tricks.. she wouldn't let herself fall for that trap... She desperately wanted out, she blamed herself for this. 'i should've just said no to Kelly and stayed home. Why did I have to say yes..this is all my fault..' she thought to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks.
.
Early the next morning, Albert had decided to come down to just..watch her sleep. Abby was a heavy sleeper so she didn't hear the door creek open. He crouched against the wall, just the bottom half of his mask on. The girl woke up to an uncomfortable feeling, jumping when she saw the man. "Goodmorning darling" the man hums, watching her. Abby was..at a lost of words. Darling. Fucking darling. He literally beat her and now he's being nice? Absolutely not. She glared at him, pushing herself away. Al did not like that..at all. he stood up, grabbing the girls wrist. "I don't want to have to hurt you sweet thing.." he said, slowly moving the girls hair out of her face. She watched him, her body shaking in fear. He slowly slid his hand down her body, reaching her thigh. " You're so beautiful.." he mumbled, soon pulling his hand away. He stood up, looking down at her. "mm are you hungry?" He hums, acting.. completely different. It made Abby mad. What the fuck was wrong with this dude?
.
She waited to long to answer, Al growled. "Hm? Don't be a naughty girl now.." Abby cringed when he said 'naughty girl'. "Yes..yes I am.." she mumbled, looking away. She felt ashamed. "Mm okay, since you've been..so good for me today...how about something else? Hm? Your pick..I'll make it " he hums. "uh..can I have spaghetti? And some water please.." she mumbled. He nods , leaving the basement. The door locked behind him.
.
Abby laid onto the stained mattress, looking up at the ceiling. Al was the only man to show her any form of kindness..she felt disgusted and ashamed of her thoughts. She couldn't get the man out of her head, squeezing her thighs together. 'what the fuck is wrong with me..'is all she could think. Tears streamed down her cheeks..she was falling for the man who kidnapped her...
.
A little over an hour passed, the door creeked open. Abby sat up, wiping her tears away, sniffling quietly. Albert had the tray in his hand, a plate of spaghetti, water, and a plastic fork. The bed dipped a bit when the man sat on the edge, "here you go sweet thing.." he hums, Abby took the plate, looking at it. "Thankyou.." she mumbled, she ate pretty fast, she was just so hungry. Once she finished, she wiped her face, taking a drink of the water. "uhm..can I take a shower? I feel gross and dirty.." the girl mumbled, looking away. ",Mm..I suppose." He mumbled, slowly leaning closer"but if you even do anything I swear I will gut you like a fucking pig" he growled. She nods quickly, getting up. Al led her upstairs, to the bathroom. He set a clean pair of underwear and a large t shirt onto the sink, along with a towel. He sat in the corner of the room, watching. She looked at him before slowly slipping her clothes off, her hands trembled. She squeezed her thighs together, her core begging for some sort of attention.
.
Abby hoped the man didn't notice..slipping herself into the shower. Her body trembled as the water hit her body. The girl looked around the shower..finding shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. She squeezed some shampoo into her hand, massaging it into her scalp.
-
Once finished, she turned the water off, grabbing a towel to cover herself as she got out. Al was half asleep, waking up completely once she got out. She slipped the clothes on, brushing her hair out. "I'm done.." she mumbled..knowing she would be forced to go back to the basement. The man nods, getting up. He took her hand, leading her back into the basement. She sat onto the bed, curling up. A gust of cold air hit her body, causing her to shake. Abby watched as her kidnapper left the room, shutting the door behind himself. Not long after, the door opened, he was holding a pillow and blanket. Al leaned down, placing the things onto the bed. "Oh.. thankyou" the girl mumbled, grabbing the blanket to cover herself. He sat down onto the edge of the bed, watching her.
Abby looked up, her body trembled. He got up and left , leaving her alone once again. Once he left she found her hand slowly sliding down her body, to her core. She slipped her hand into her panties, rubbing herself. She let out a soft moan, slipping a finger in..then two. She couldn't get the man out of her head, his large hands..tall figure..his growl.. everything about him turned her on. She bucked her hips a bit, tightly closing her eyes. Soft moans and whimpers left her mouth, she wasn't worried about anyone hearing since the basement was sound proof. However..she was worried Al would walk into the room at any moment. She found herself checking the door every so often. Her body shook, she felt herself tighten around her fingers. A knot began to form in her stomach, her release was close. She slowly started to rub her clit, she squeezed her legs together, opening them again. Imagining The man holding her legs down, making her exposed. She wished it was his bigger fingers in her..her fingers were much smaller..
She was in the clouds...her eyes squeezed shut. To busy to notice her kidnapper watching her. Al cleared his throat, causing the girl to jump. Her eyes widened as she pulled her fingers away. "I.." she muttered, her body shaking. She was so embarrassed. The man just smirked, stalking twords her. He sat on the edge of the bed "mm..what were you doing? Hm?" He hums, sliding his hand onto her thigh, teasingly gripping it. She shuddered, watching "I..I was...touching myself" She whispered..looking down. ",Mhm..I see..and what were you thinking about darling?" He muttered, slipping his fingers closer to her dripping core. "...you.." she said, her face flushed in embarrassment. He slipped her panties down, grabbing her knees. "lay back." He demanded. "Legs open." He growls, she laid back, not opening her legs fast enough for him. He forced her legs open, sliding his hand down her soft thigh, down to her entrance. He slipped a finger in, then another. He used his other hand to rub her clit, slipping his fingers in and out slowly. She arched her back slightly, letting out a breathy moan. "I'm..I'm close.." she said between moans, feeling her climax growing closer. "mm good..cum for me.." he muttered, leaning down to kiss her chest, then her neck. He left bites down her neck down to her collar bone..slipping his two fingers in and out a bit faster, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Abby grabbed his forearm, cumming onto his fingers. She let out a gasp, tightly closing her eyes. He slowly slipped his fingers out, popping them into his mouth..tasting her. "mm.. good girl..you taste so good" he hums, kissing her cheek. He got up, fixing his shirt. "Sleep well.. sweetheart" he hums, leaving the room..

To be continued..
1289 words