Chapter 6|| Mood swings

-Nsfw-
Abby had woken up in the dark basement, she'd grown used to the horrible smell. She sat up, stretching. The bed felt empty, realized the man wasn't next to her. The grabber had left while she was sleeping.

The door creaked open, Al had a tray in his hand. Of course..he was wearing that stupid mask, but only the top half. He had a frown in his face, confused Abby sat up. He slowly stalked twords her, holding the plate out to her. She slowly reached for it, taking it. "Thankyou.." she mumbled. He stood there silently, staring at her. Abby uncomfortably shifted, reaching for the sandwich. "How come you never show me your face..? You're always wearing that mask.." she mumbled, looking up into his blue eyes. He let out a low growl, "I don't need to show you shit." He said, grabbing her wrist to pull her up. She accidentally dropped her food, letting out a cry. "what..what are you doing I thought.." she mumbled, tears forming in her eyes. He threw her back down, turning around and leaving swiftly.
.
This attitude went on for 3 whole days, constant yelling, hitting, arguing. He wasn't himself and Abby didn't understand what was going on.
.
The girl sat in her bed, staring at the wall. Why didnt he just kill her? Why did he have to treat her this way?
All of a sudden, the metal door creaked open. Abby jumped, slowly pushing herself closer to the wall. She wondered what he'd do this time. Maybe hit her? She wasn't sure. Once the door opened fully, she saw him. He looked so.. sad? It's hard to read his emotions past the mask..the large permit frown in the mask didn't help. He slowly walked twords her, dropping to his knees. She noticed his eyes were full of tears.."I'm sorry.." he muttered,"I'm so sorry.." he repeated. He slowly grabbed her hands, she flinched a bit, he tensed. "Please forgive me..Im so sorry.." he mumbled, reaching to hold her face. "I..." She didn't know what to say...the man looked so.. sad..and vulnerable. "It's okay.." she whispers, just loud enough for him to hear. Al wrapped his arms around her waist, burring his face into her lap. Abby reached for his head, pulling his face up to look at her. She leaned down, kissing him softly. Al slowly got up, kissing her ever so softly. He slowly laid her onto the bed, crawling on top of her. His hands on each side of her head, caging her in. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, exploring it. Abby snaked her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, leaving kisses and bites down her neck, trailing to her chest. He kissed her jaw, then her cheek.
.
Abby felt the man grind his hips into her, letting out a grunt. He hooked a finger onto her panties, sliding them down. "I.. need you.." he said between kisses. She nods, opening her legs a bit, exposing herself. He moved down, grabbing her thighs. He left soft kisses on her inner thigh, biting it. Al moved down to her core, licking her clit. He looked up at her, lust In his eyes. She moaned, bucking her hips slightly. He began to eat her out, grabbing her thighs tightly to keep them open. He pushed his tongue into her, she gripped a bit of his hair, gasping. She closed her eyes, moving her hips for more friction. The older man moved away, "look at me." He demanded, going back to tongue fucking her. She opened her eyes, letting out another moan. She looked down at him, he stared back up at her. She bit her lip, feeling herself grow closer to cumming. "I'm..I'm close" she whimpered, pulling his greyish brown hair. "Cum for me.." he mumbled, moving his hand to rub her clit. She let out a moan as she came onto his tongue, her body shaking violently. He swallowed, biting his lip. He leaned down, "mm such a good girl hm?" He whispered into her ear. "Tell me..what do you want..hm?" He mumbled. "please..please fuck me.." she said between breaths. He pulled his belt off, throwing it to the side. He unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down a bit. Abby stared at the bulge in his boxers, her hands finding their way to the elastic. She pulled his boxers down a bit, exposing his hardened dick. He stared into her eyes as he lined up with her entrance. "Mm ready?" He hums. Before she got a chance to answer, he slid himself inside. She gasped, gripping his forearm. He let out a low grunt, sliding himself in the rest of the way. He waited a minute before starting to move. His thrusts were slow, slipping in and out. She moaned, her nails digging into his arm. He pushed her head into the pillow. His thrusts became sloppy and hard, his face buried in her neck. He let out a low grunt, biting her neck. Abby was struggling to keep her moans in, her back arched a bit. "I'm..I'm close" she gasped, tears streamed down her cheeks from the pleasure. She moved her hands to his hair once more, pulling it slightly. After a final thrust, he came into her, making a small noise. Abby gasped, she felt herself cum around his dick. Closed her eyes tightly, trying to catch her breath. The man leaned down, kissing her head. He pulled out, fixing his pants. Abby felt the cum leaking from her aching entrance. She felt empty. "Mm how about we get you a bath and some food?" He hums, slowly picking her up.
.
Al carried the girl up the stares, to the bathroom. He sat her down onto the toilet, starting a bath for her. Once the bath was full, he carefully helped her in. He hums, leaning next to the bath. He grabbed the soap, pouring it onto the loofa. The man rubbed it into her back, then her arms, shoulders, chest. He helped her wash up. Once she finished he left the bathroom to get her a change of clothes. He had gotten her a few pairs of underwear, some bras, and a few outfits the day before. He grabbed a long dress and her underwear. He came back into the bathroom, handing it to her. "When you're done changing meet me in the living room. We can watch a movie..and I'll make you something to eat " he hums, leaving the bathroom. She was confused..he never let her upstairs unless it was for a shower..and he bought her clothes? She slipped the dress on, looking at herself in the mirror. Abby brushed the knots out of her hair, making her way to the living room.

To be continued
1149 words