chapter 8|| I love you

Ethan Hawke is so cute oml.
-

The next morning, Abby woke up in an unfamiliar room..she was used to waking up in the basement on the hard mattress.. instead she woke up on a soft bed. She sat up, scanning the room...no sign of al.

The girl got up, tiptoeing to the door. She was wearing one of his t shirts that was clearly too big for her. Abby opened the door, the smell of breakfast hit her nose.

Al turned around, a smile on his face. "ah goodmorning sweetheart. Breakfast is almost ready" he hums, turning back to the stove. The first thing Abby noticed was..he wasn't wearing his mask? She couldn't help but blush, he was much more attractive without it.

She made her way to the table, sitting onto the cold chair. Al brought the plate to her, setting it in front of her "mm I made eggs and sausage I hope that's alright" he says, "would you like anything to drink? Water? Juice?" He asks, "do you have any apple juice?" Abby asks, looking up at the taller man. "Mm yes I do" he says, planting a few soft kisses on her head.

After breakfast, Al put the dishes into the sink, wrapping his arms around her waist. He planted soft kisses on her shoulder, then her neck, then her cheeks. "you know..Kelly's coming over today.." he hums, rubbing her hips softly "wait really?" She says turning to face him. "Mm yes..but Im not sure how I'm going to explain this to her.." he hums, kissing her nose. "I can think of something..say I needed to get away for a few days...I'm sure she'll understand" Abby says, biting her lip nervously.

"Don't worry about it darling.." he says, lifting her up. He carried her to his room, setting her down." How about another movie to get your mind off it hm? She isn't coming until much later.." he says softly.

She nods watching him put a movie in. He sat next to her, slowly sliding a hand onto her thigh, gripping it. She let out a soft gasp, her cheeks flushed a soft pink. "Mm so needy.." he mumbled into her ear, peppering kisses down her jaw to her neck. He kissed her collar bone, leaving marks along the way. She squeezed her thighs together, letting out soft moans. Suddenly, he pulled away, laying back onto the bed. He grabbed her thigh, pulling her into his chest. She let out a gasp, looking down at him... dangerously close to her core. He stared up at her, his hands finding their way to the hem of her panties. He pulled them down, exposing her. He put his hands onto her thighs once more, pulling her closer to his face. She let out a shaky breath, biting her lip. "You want this darling..?" He asks , his hand sliding down her thigh to her clit. "Y..yes please" she whimpered, pushing herself closer. He grabbed the back of her thighs, pulling her closer to his mouth. Abby looked up at the ceiling, to embarrassed to make eye contact. His tongue made it's way to her clit, licking in circles. She moaned, bucking her hips a bit. He pushed her down, holding her in place.

His tongue slid down to her entrance before he stopped. "Look at me." He demanded, making her jump a bit. Abby looked down at him, eyes wide. He slipped his tongue inside, devouring her. She let out a loud moan, unable to contain herself. "Oh god..oh my god.." she moaned, covering her mouth. She looked down at him, his eyes looking directly at her. "Such a.. good girl.." he moaned, his hand going up to rub her clit while his tongue fucked her. "Al..Al I'm so close.." she whined, closing her eyes tight. She moved her hips, trying to gain more friction.

Her climax hit her like a bus, making her cry out. He pulled away, licking the cum from her aching core. Abby moved off his chest, panting softly. Al wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head. "you did so good darling.." he praises, leaving soft kisses on her face. "I..." She whispers "I love you.." she said, burring her face into his chest. Al tensed up a bit for a second before relaxing. A small smile on his face "I love you too sweetheart.." he says softly.

They stayed like this for a while, just holding each other. Al slowly sat up "darling.." he hums, lifting her chin. She looked up at him tiredly. "Wanna go get ice cream?" He asks ,kissing her softly. She sits up quickly "yes please" she said happily. She hadn't had ice cream in a long time. He got up, going to the closet. "I got this for you a few days ago.." he hums, pulling out a purple dress. It wasn't anything fancy but it was super cute. She slipped her panties back on, sliding out of the big shirt. Abby slipped the dress over her head, pulling it down a bit. Al made his way behind her, slipping the zipper up for her. "mm so pretty " he coos, grabbing his keys from the bedside table. "Ready?" He asks, holding out his hand for her to take. Abby nods, following Him out to the van.

She slipped the seatbelt on, resting her head against the window. He slid his hand onto her thigh, holding it as he drove.
-

The two of them got into the car with their ice cream, not wanting to sit out in the cold. "Have you figured out what you're going to tell Kelly..?" She asks, taking a bite out of her ice cream. "I think so.." he hums.

Once they got home, Abby sat onto the couch. "So..does this mean I don't have to stay in the basement anymore?" She asks, looking up at the taller man. "Yes" he says, going into the kitchen. Abby yawns, resting her head onto the cushion. Without meaning to, she fell asleep.

-
Hii I apologize I know this chapter is pretty boring, I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting. Thankyou for reading<3
1041 words