Chapter 5||The man behind the mask

This chapter contains nsfw
-
The next morning, Al as usual brought down her Breakfast, but instead of eggs it was pancakes and milk. He opened the door, walking twords her bed. The man sat next to her on the bed, "mm goodmorning sleepy head..sleep well?" He hums, Abby sat up, rubbing her eyes. She nods, taking the plate. "I have work today. I'll be home late tonight" he hums. "oh..okay" she mumbled between bites. Events from the night before flashed in her memories..she squeezed her thighs, finishing her food. He took the plate and kissed her head before leaving. The door locked behind him, leaving Abby alone in the basement. She laid back down, closing her eyes. She figured sleeping was her only option.
.
Hours passed, Abby woke to a pounding headache. She sat up, stretching her arms. Not long after, the door could be heard opening. She sat up a bit, looking twords the door. Al made his way twords her, sitting on the edge of the bed. He cupped her face, just looking at her. Abby watched, her hands shaking a bit. "I've decided to order some pizza for dinner..would you like some?" He hums, moving her hair behind one of her ears. "yes please" she said quickly..she was excited since she hadn't had pizza in so long. "Mm alright...you can come upstairs with me." The man hums, taking her wrists and leading her up the stairs. He sat her down at the table, pulling out a plate for her. He'd already eaten, but there was leftovers.
.
After eating she went back downstairs, laying in bed. When Al left, she noticed the door didn't lock. So many things ran through her mind, she wanted to escape..but he'd been so nice..
She got up, walking twords the door, slowly opening it. She slowly crept up the stairs, peaking into the kitchen. Al was there ..again. she couldn't get over how attractive he was ...this time he wasnt wearing a shirt. They locked eyes, she froze. "Come closer." He demands. She slowly walked closer. His hands snaked around her hips, pulling her onto his lap. "Darling..you've been so good..why must you be naughty? " He mumbled into her ear. "I..I just..the door was unlocked and .." she stopped herself from saying anything else, burring her face into his shoulder. He was Much bigger than her, he rubbed her hips in circles"shh.." he hums, kissing her cheek, then down to her neck. "You know I hate punishing you..but naughty girls must be punished" he mumbled, picking her up.
He carried her down to the basement, setting her down. He sat onto the bed, tapping his leg . Tears streamed down her face "I'm sorry please don't hurt me.." she begged. He sighs "bend over my knee." he demands. She did as she was told, covering her face. "For every hit ..I want you to count. If you fail to do so..ill restart.." she just nods, tears streaming down her cheeks. He pulled the belt back, hitting her bare bottom. "o..one.." she mumbled, then another, then another hit. "E.. eight" she cried, her bottom stinging. He put the belt down, rubbing her bottom. "Such a good girl..taking it so we'll.." he said, hooking a finger on her panties. Al slowly pulled them down to her knees, sliding his hand to her core. She let out a shaky gasp as he slowly pulled his hand away. "Stand up." He said, watching her. She slowly got up, standing in front of him. He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. "Get on you're knees.." he hums, watching her do as she was told. He unbuttoned his pants, slipping his cock out. She looked up at him, the back at his dick. Al put his hand onto the back of her head, thrusting into her throat.
She gaged at the sudden thrust, closing her eyes. He pushed her hair out of her face, "so good for me.."he praised, continuing to slowly thrust into her mouth. Soon, he came down her throat, letting out a grunt. She swallower it, pulling away for air. He grabbed her chin, lifting her head up. "Good girl.." he hums, fixing his pants. He got up, helping her into bed. "get some sleep darling.." he hums, walking twords the door. "Wait..please..stay with me.." she mumbled, he nods laying onto the mattress next to her. He slowly pulled the blanket over the girl, kissing her head. "goodnight sweet thing.." he hums, wrapping his arm around her. She rested her head onto his chest, soon falling asleep.

775 words