chapter 9||healthy

It had been months since Albert and Abby had started a romantic relationship. Abby had talked Al into trying therapy, which was actually helping him a lot. She was finally free..but she stayed.

Why?

How could you love the man who caused you so much pain..so much fear?

She didn't know why, but she knew he had changed..he actually changed.

Albert had been seeing a therapist for 3 months now, going 2 days a week.

Abby had finally been reunited with Kelly, her best friend. It was hard to..lie to Kelly about the whole situation since I mean, Kelly is Abby's best friend, it's hard to lie. Somehow, Kelly believed the story.

Abby truly loved Al, reminding him as often as possible.

Al had Became a very sensitive person, constantly wanting to hold Abby, remind her that he loved and appreciated her so much. Al would sometimes have bad days, he'd lash out and lock himself in his room for hours until he would finally calm down, going into the living room where Abby would normally be..so he could lay his head in her lap, feel her soft hands on his head..in his hair.

Al had just gotten home from therapy, making his way into the house, dropping his bag next to the couch. "Al! I just finished dinner, come sit" Abby smiled, putting both plates onto the table. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her before planting soft kisses on her shoulder. "thankyou darling" he hums, sitting down at the table. Abby usually made dinner unless the two decided to get take out. Occasionally, Al would made Abby her favorite meal, he loved seeing her face light up.

"How was therapy?" Abby hums, taking a bite of her food. "it was okay, the usual" he hums.
-
His head rested in her lap, his hand slowly snaking onto her thigh. "I love you so much.."he mumbled. Slowly, he sat up, pulling her into his lap. Al grabbed the blanket, putting it over her. He started to leave a trail of soft kisses on her collar bone up to her jaw. Between kisses he would mutter "I love you..". Abby slowly wrapped her arms around him, putting her hands onto his face, kissing him softly. He leaned into the kiss, loving the feeling of her soft lips against his own. He truly loves her, enjoying every moment with her.

It was now dark outside, the light from the TV being the only light in the room. Al slowly picked up the sleeping girl in his arms , taking her to their bedroom. He slowly placed her onto the bed, getting under the covers next to her so he could hold her close. The man buried his face into the crook of her neck, slowly falling into a deep slumber

//
I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm writing a brahms fanfiction now so check that out when it's posted!<3

Update, I'm adding more chapters to this since you guys liked it so much