The audition

I got to the place Jeff gave me and walked in. I saw some of the teen wolf cast there and I didn't like the show cause I never had time to watch it but it was a popular show.

"Hi you must be ellie Sinclair I'm Tyler posey this is holland roden crystal reed and Jeff Davis" I smile at him and Jeff tells me to follow him.

"Jeff so who's auditioning toda-" I hear someone yell til he comes into view.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I mean I knew he was famous but I didn't know he played in teen wolf.

"I'm sorry Jeff but this isn't going work out I gotta go" I grab my stuff and run to my car and then I get it and sit in it cursing myself.

Why did I say yes. I hear a knock at my window and see holland and crystal.

"Hey Jeff said you ran out and Dyls yelling over there about some shit but please you would be the perfect cami bellator I mean you have everything we want for her character please" holland pleads.

"Fine" I get out and walk inside to hear dylan yelling.

"No jeff she can't" he yelled.

"She's perfect for the role I've seen her tapes for other acting jobs and she's good she's perfect she has the attitude the hair the voice the eyes the body sorry Dylan I don't care about whatever happened in the past get over it"

I walked inside with holland and Dylan looks at me. I walk straight to jeff and go to speak. "Jeff I'll audition and I'd love to play cami" "I don't think you need to audition your hired!" He yells and holland cheers behind me.

I smile and everyone is laughing and congratulating me.

"Wait so you've never seen the show" posey yells. "No posey I have not!" "You know what you me holland and Dylan are binging this weekend you can come over to ours tomorrow we are watching both seasons.

I laugh and then realize he wants me to hangout with Dylan. "Oh I uh I can't I don't fell comfortable around Dylan" I whisper.

"Why he's so sweet and funny I swear you guys would get along" "I don't think so Uh we used to umm date and he dumped me after sleeping with me" I look down at my shoes before I felt arms around me shoulder.

"He's diffrent now I swear just come over to watch teen wolf you don't even have to talk to him just me and hollan" I smile and nod.

*Friday.

I walked out my car to Tyler's house I think hollands here but I don't know. I knock and wait a minute til dylan opens the door. "What are you doing here" he snaps. "I'm here to hangout with Tyler and holland if you don't mind"

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes. "You know you have no reason to be so shitty towards me you dumped me after we had sex remember" I snap and he turns around facing me. "Yea well" he froze not knowing what to say. "I'm diffrent now and I didn't know my ex was gonna be acting by my side" I roll my eyes and then I hear Tyler open the door.

"Ells Heyy you made it thank god so holland can't make it but crystal and other Tyler's coming to watch it come in here" he leads me to the living room and I sit down as I hear crystal and Tyler coming in.

"Ellie thank god I'm not the only girl posey wouldn't tell who was coming" crystal hugs me and a giggle. "Ok let's get this started!" posey yelled.

We watch all of season one and half of season two it's now 4 am on Sunday.

"Ok Ells who's your favorite girl and boy character so far" crystal asked.

"Definitely stiles and Lydia" everyone puts their hand on their chest. We all laugh for a minute til Tyler speaks up again. "So why stiles and Lydia" he asks. "Well first off stiles is sarcastic funny and a trouble maker he's a great friend to Scott loyal deeply in love with Lydia and he's a dork I wouldn't be shocked if he stole the whole show from Scott and Lydia she's misunderstood she just wants to be loved but in season one she's really fake but yea" after I finish they stare up behind me as I hear laughing. I turn around to see Dylan standing there with a smirk.

"So I'm your favorite" he asked walking closer. "No stiles is your just a douche who plays stiles there's a difference" I turn back to the group and they start laughing.

"What" I furrow my eyebrows at them. "We've never heard someone speak to dylan that way and it's hilarious so what even happened to make you hate him so much" crystal asked and I turned to dylan and he turned around and walked away.

I turn back and smile. "So In sophomore year I got a crush on dylan popular guy with the popular girl you know the perfect match in highschool. He soon 3 months later asked me out we started dating and 2 months before our graduation we went on a double date with my best friend still brooklyn. After we went back and at this point I fell head over heels for my boyfriend that night was the first night we said the 3 words I wish I never said to him. One thing led to another and he took my virginity the next week he avoided me and completely ghosted me and when I got him to talk to me that fucking asshole said I was boring and he didn't want to be together. It took me months to recover and brooklyn was here for all of it I mean he was the first person I ever loved told him I loved him had sex and got ghosted and here we are now" I breathe out and look down at the ground I never really told anyone that story before.

"Ellie I'm sorry he did that" crystal said hugging me and I started laughing. "What?" She looked at me Wierdly. "I'm sorry it's just I've never told anyone but brooklyn my story I mean even my mom thinks he just moved away after college and that we broke up cause of graduation" I weakly smile.

"Wow thanks for trusting us" they smile and we all continue our night watching the rest of teen wolf and drank and I couldn't drive cause I was drunk and everyone else went home cause crystal wasn't drinking cause she was Tyler's driver. And posey is asleep in his room.

I'm sitting on the couch when I feel someone sit next to me. I don't look at who it is I just continue to stare at the ceiling. "Let me take you home" I hear a whisper that sends shivers down my back. "No I'm fine here" "then can I at least give you a room to sleep in I'll take that couch you can have my bed" he grabs my hand and stands up. I follow to the room.

I get in and fall onto the bed and sigh. "Here's a blanket um if you want there's clothes in the closet their kinda yours from highschool even though you've grown but you know I kept them-" "you kept my clothes but why and your telling me you've had my favorite hoodie this whole time"

I hear him sigh. "Goodnight el" I hear the door close and I walk up to the closet.

I see my clothes and then turn to see his clothes. I grab one of his hoodies cause I don't feel like wearing my hoodie and shove it on.

I fall back into the bed and fall asleep.

•••

I wake up with the biggest headache. I look around and I don't remember where I was til I remembered I was at poseys. I look around some more til I see a picture of him and his family. I realized I was in his bed I rush up not realizing I'm in his hoodie and I run out of his room. I see him cooking and he stares at me for a second before turning away.

"You know you always looked good in that hoodie" he says and I look down. "Fuck off what happened last night" "well you came here watched teen wolf told my friends about what happened to us got pretty drunk so I let you sleep in my room told you where your clothes were and I slept on the couch but I see you chose that to wear and I'm not complaining" "whatever but you happened to us and I said what happened to me but thanks I guess for helping me" I go to walk towards his room to grab my clothes from last night.

"You can keep the hoodie I haven't really worn it sense I uh dumped you and I'm sorry about that I was an ass you didn't deserve that I was scared about my future and I didn't want to get hurt but it did I wanted to call thousands of time I really di- "Dylan obrien apologizing wow Dylan I don't care you hurt me so you didn't get hurt I'm over it now just this us we aren't gonna be friends just co workers dealnoe I have to get back before brooklyn murders me" he nods and I grab my clothes and walk out.

"Where the hell were you!" She yells as I enter. "I was at Poseys with crystal tyler h and uh Dylan" "what! Dylan oh no what did he do this time When I see him I swear I'm gonna fucking" I cut her off. "He didn't do anything he slept on the couch and let me have the bed I was drunk and why aren't you over that that was highschool but he apologized I did and didn't accept it" "but your wearing his hoodie"

I look down at it I forgot I was still in it. "It's whatever but it's like 3 pm and I'm taking a nap before dinner tonight with that cast" I run upstairs and fall on my bed. I soon fall asleep.