Stalker 1 and 2

I woke up to warm arms around me. I smiled and turned to see Dylan sleeping. I try to go back to sleep but I can't. I see Dylan's eyes opening and I smile. "Morning" he whispers sending shivers down my spine. "Morning" is all I say. "Last night was really fun" he mumbled. "Yea yea it was" is all I say before grabbing the blanket and getting up. It's wrapped around me as I head to my closet. I grab a blue crop top with black ripped jeans and white converse and a white winter jacket. I turn to see Dylan staring. "Morning again" I say as he gets up. "Morning"

"I have to shower" I say look up at him. "Can I join"

"We're not gonna do what we did last night right?"

"Ughhh fineeee" I smile and walk to my shower. I take off my clothes and walk in. I see him standing there so I walk out and take his clothes off. "Can't shower if your clothes are still on" I say as I walk back to the shower. He hugs my waist from the back as I wash my front. I turn and I can feel his body right against my chest. His breathe is lingering on my neck and I close my eyes. He kisses my neck. As I wash my hair. "Dylan not in here" I whisper. He groans and pulls away from me. "Sorry" he looks at me with apologetic eyes. "It's fine but not here I'm trying to get clean not get dirty again" he smiles and holds my waist corresing my back.

•••

Me and Dylan are on a walk when I get a tense feeling like I'm being watched. I try to ignore it and focus on Dylan but it won't go away. "Dylan wanna go somewhere else?" I asked shivering into his side. "Yea sure" we walk til we are in a mall. "Omg it's Dylan obrien and who's that ugly bitch with him" I hear people mumble. Me and Dylan walk til I stop at Victoria's Secret. I smirk and let go of his hand and run inside there. I see him standing there so I hold up the pointer finger saying give me a minute. He nods and I walk around. I see lots of lingerie and then I see a red one and a black one. I smile and grab them.

I go to check out when I see the luke staring at me as I am about to leave. Soon he walks up to me and grabs a pair of blue underwear. "You would look good in these" he says looking up from them to me. "W-what" he smirks and grabs my arm. "Come on let's go home together and you can wear these for me tonight" he grips my arm hard as we walk out of the store I see Dylan and I look at him. "DYLAN" I yell and he looks at me. He rushes over and grabs me. "She's with me" he says through his teeth. He grips my arm and walks me away from Luke. "Dylan my arm" I say more of a whisper. He realizes and let's go of his grip.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles. I roll my eyes and kiss him. "It's fine but let's go I wanna go to a restaurant" he nods. "But I'm paying Dyl" he groans and shakes his head.

"Not happening"

"If you love me you'll let me pay"

"Then I guess I don't love you cause your not paying" I roll my eyes and let go of his hand.

"I'm paying Dylan"

"No your not"

"Why"

"Because I want to pay I want to be the gentleman you love you used to hate paying so I always did"

"Dylan I love you and I was a kid I want to pay my treat please"

"What if we split the bill?" He asked. I smile and nod. "Fine but you still don't love me" he groans and rolls his eyes grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him. He takes one hand and puts it under my chin making me look at him. "I love you more then you'll ever know Ellie" he bends down and kisses me softly.

I smile into the kiss and he pulls away holding my hand. I can see him smiling as we walk. He turns his head so I don't see so I hop on his back. "Will my prince carry me to the restaurant?"