Moving back to cali pt2

I open my eyes to see us in front of a house. I fell asleep a couple hours ago.

We've been on the road for 2 days and slept in a hotel both nights.

I slowly get out and notice it's mine and Dylan's house. I smile. Dylan grabs Emmy and takes her inside. He left everything here. His furniture and most of his stuff.

The moving trucks mainly consist of extra boxes of all our shit.

"Home sweet home" Dylan says.

We walk inside and he sets Emmy on the couch.

We unload the car and the moving truck.

"Dyl can we nap me and the baby are tired" he laughs and nods. I go to walk upstairs when I notice he's not following. "You coming?" He looks at me confused. "Lock the front door and come on I wanna cuddle"
He runs to lock the door and then follows me to the bed.

We lay there as he cuddles me and kisses me every once and a while. I close my eyes mumbling a silent I love you to Dylan.

•••

I wake up to knocking. I slowly wiggle myself out of Dylan's grip and walk downstairs. I open the door to see Holland.

"Ellie!" She screams and hugs me. I hug her back and laugh. "Holland!"

"I've missed you so much" she says. "I missed you too"

"So I'm guessing Dylan's plan worked"

"Plan?"

"You know win you back then move back here" I roll my eyes. "Guess so"

She walks in and I close my door. She sees Emmy sleeping on the couch and then looks at me. "Where's the boyfriend"

"He's sleeping me and baby number 2 we're until someone woke us up" she laughs and sees we're no where close to being done unpacking. "Want some help" I nod. "Let's do Emmy's room" we carry the boxes of Emmy's stuff upstairs. (She wouldn't let me carry a single one) once we get up there we start unpacking.

•••

Once we're done we walk downstairs and see Emmy awake watching tv. "Dad told me to let you two work" she says when we ask her how long she's been awake.

I get up and walk upstairs to mine and Dylan's room. I open the door and see him sitting on the bed smiling. "Why are you so smiley" I say walking closer to him. "I realized I'm marrying you" I laugh and sit next to him. "Yes you are but I'm more lucky"

"And how so?"

"Dyl I wouldn't want anyone else marrying me"

"Good cause that would be weird" I roll my eyes and laugh.

A short filler chapter I can't believe I have less then 10 chapters left of ellie and Dylan's story