The wedding part 2

Me and Dylan hold hands as we walk through the doors to the reception. People start cheering for us as we walk further into the room.

We sit at our table and eat. After we're done eating we're walking around saying hi to everyone. "You look amazing!" Dylan spraysberry says. I smile and hug him. "Thank you!"

•••

"Time for the groom and bride dance"

Me and Dylan go to the middle of the dance floor. "You know I haven't had time to say this but you look stunning" he says. I smile. "Well you don't look to bad yourself" he laughs and I look at him. "I'm so happy we got married" I whisper. "I am too" he replies.

"This whole thing is so beautiful I can't believe it" I say. He brings a hand up and wipes a tear. "I love you so much" he mumbles. He kisses me and everyone cheers. I laugh and when the music ends everyone starts going onto the dance floor.

•••

It's the end of the wedding and me and Dylan are walking out to the limo. "Bye everyone" I say.

We packed and we're leaving for paris tonight. Tyler posey and Holland are gonna take turns with the kids.

I get in the limo and smile. "Congratulations Dyl" I say. "For?" He asks. "Marrying your best friend"

This chapter was very short sorry but the next chapters are gonna be uploaded shortly I've been stalling to write the end of old friends because I love writing this story sm and I'm sad it's ending.