22: Beach Trip pt. 3

30 minutes later, the food was brought up. Yoongi placed it on the table and began to set it up. When he finished he looked over at Hyejin who was still sound asleep. Walking over, he gently shook her, "Hyejin-ah, it's time to wake up now. Come on, the food is here."

She began to move a bit and then she stretched her arms. Looking up to see Yoongi looking down, "Oh hi Yoongi. What are you doing here?" She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. Yoongi stifled a laugh, "Well you fell asleep before dinner, so now let's eat. I've set it up."

"Oh right, I'm sorry. You must've been bored."

"No it's alright, but I wasn't bored though. I just watched some videos."

"Alright well let's not keep the food waiting." Hyejin got out of bed and tied her hair, "Thank you again for drying my hair."

"It's no problem, if you ever feel lazy to do it then call me." The two laughed then began to eat and talk. Midway through their dinner, Yoongi got a notification from VLive.

"Oh look, the guys are going live right now." He turned it on and placed the phone against a bowl.

"Hi everyone!" Jimin said as he waved aggressively in front of the camera. "Alright Jimin sit so that everyone can see us too." Namjoon said as he fixed his hair. 

"So many people are on now, so let's start?" Taehyung said and then he clapped his hands like a slate. Hoseok was sitting near the phone, reading the comments. "Wow, so many 'Yoongi marry me'. Taehyung looked around the room, "But Yoongi hyung isn't here."

Hoseok and Jimin laughed. "ARMY is asking where Yoongi and Jungkook are."

"Well Jungkook and Yoongi wanted to eat in their rooms and rest." Jin explained.

"Shouldn't you pop by and say hi?" Hyejin asked as she covered her mouth full of food with her hand.

"Nah it'll be alright. From time to time we all do our own lives either by ourselves or without others." 

The two continued to watch the live then someone came knocking on the door. They were confused as to who it'd be so Yoongi checked the peephole. But no one was there. 

"Oh wait Yoongi! It came from the live. Jin just asked who it was at their door and it's Jungkook." Yoongi came back to watch the rest.

"Oh it's Jungkook. Alright then it's time go. Bye guys!" Jin said making the other three members laugh so hard. 

Yoongi and Hyejin didn't know what happened next after Jin ended it, so they cracked open the door to stick their heads out. Then they saw Jungkook waiting for them to open the door. Jin opened it and saw Jungkook standing there with an opened mouth. "Yah, did you end it?"

"End what?" Jin faked and then Jungkook ran back to his room, which was next door. "You did end it!" Everyone was laughing, including the two eavesdroppers. Then Yoongi received another notification of the title 'I'm going to start my own live'. He chuckled at their childishness and Hyejin went back in trying to calm herself down.

The two continued their dinner and enjoyed each other's presence, as they talked and laughed the night away.

______________________________________________

It was the last day of their beach trip and they decided to spend it separately. Although, Yoongi and Hyejin decided on having their second date. This time, Hyejin didn't ask Taehyung for help but wore what she felt was comfortable to her.

Yoongi knocked on her door at 11am as they both agreed on. She opened it and saw that he was also in casual, comfy clothes. "Ready to eat some lunch downstairs?"