Chapter 14: Piper Bardot

He would feel so warm and big and hard. Afterward, he would wipe my sensitive vagina with a warm washcloth, helping me take a sip of water, slide underneath our messed-up sheets and cuddle me before we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I wouldn't say that I'm an extremely kinky person. I mean, not as much as Reaper and Fiona seem to be. Fiona isn't that private when it comes to her sex life. I'm happy for her though. However, I do enjoy a little choking and dominance but that's about it. If I'm being honest, I haven't had enough partners who I trust to even think or want to go any further than vanilla sex.

This doesn't seem like the right time to be thinking about this though. Even as his rich cologne wafts around me and his eyes remain fully focused on me.

"I'm going to put these in a vase."

Snapping out of his stare (a pink and charming blush instantly rising in his cheeks) he clears his throat and nods his head. His lips are parted like he wants to say something but just can't get the words out. It's cute. I've never made anyone so flustered. 

Having Mr. Tough Guy, or at least Mr. Trying to be Mr. Tough Guy, so flabbergasted makes me smile. It's not that I was oblivious to what he was beginning to feel for me. It's not every day that a guy will take you shopping, pay for everything, and still get you presents and food. 

Not only that, he wanted to spend time with me over the probably millions of other things he could be doing. He went to the grocery store with me. Few men do that.

It's just different seeing him utterly speechless while he stands in my messy ass living room. I can't blame him though. I know I look fricking good. I don't mind him staring either. Honestly, I wish he started non-creepily staring earlier.

I meander into my kitchen, leaving Bullet to stand in the opening to my home. He doesn't seem like that type of guy to live a cluttered life, so I hope he doesn't mind too much. I have a feeling his home is spotless and minimalistic, pretty much the opposite of mine. 

I have stuff everywhere. Most of them are items I don't need but like to have around because it fills up the space. My apartment feels empty when I don't have at least ten boxes of random shit stacked in the corner next to my tv along with bags from whatever shopping trip.

When I get back into my living room, Bullet perks up, holding out his hand for me to take.

"So, where are we going, angel?"

"To the city."

His eyes widen in surprise, but he doesn't question it.

"Alright. Any particular place?"

"Tranquility. The French restaurant."

He pauses in front of the elevator for a moment.

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I've been wanting to go there for like four months."

"I didn't know. No one told me anything about you wanting to go to Tranquility."
"You really are an angel. I've been waiting to take someone there."

"Well, I'm taking you instead."

"I'm hella lucky for that."

We grin happily at each other, our palms pressing together subtly. He presses the down button for the elevator before gazing down at me again. He kisses the top of my head gently as the elevator dings open. A couple of people stream out, but there are about ten other people also wanting to go down to the first floor of the building.