Chapter 27: Mason Ohara

"Bullet, you make it so hard."

"What do you mean?"

"You make it hard to control myself."

Oh? Oh...got it, got it.

"I say fuck the rules."

"Bullet! Jesus Christ!"

"I mean, you torture me. I can't fucking stop thinking about you and what I want to do to you. I fucking adore you. I want to show you how much I adore you. I say fuck it."

"You weren't into f-ing it a dinner."

"A lot has changed since we had dinner."

"Aren't you worried Alpha will find out?"

"Of course I am. But I don't think I could give less of a fuck right now. I just want you. I want you so fucking bad. I don't know how to function with you, and I don't know how to function with you. I would rather not be able to function with you than without you. So, can we just fuck it?"

"I would very much enjoy that. I more than enjoy that. It would be...I don't know the word."

"It would be the best fucking thing ever. I want this. Do you want this?"

"Yes. As long as we use a condom, yes."

"I have unexpired condoms and no experience whatsoever."

She pauses, her eyes staring deep into mine.

"You've never had sex?"

"No, I've had sex. But never with someone I liked."

"You didn't have to say it like that!"

"But it's true. What's your experience?"

"Two guys. Neither were fantastic but they weren't horrible."

"Do you still want this?"

"Hell yeah, I still want this. I have lots to teach you."

"I'm fucking ready to listen."

"I think that's the sexist thing a man has ever said to me."

"That's the dirty talk you like? Fine. I can't wait for you to show me just where you fucking want it. You tell me what to do, angel, I'll listen to every fucking word you say. You're the boss, baby."

She squirms in her chair, squeezing her thighs together.

Damn, I love turning her on. She looks so cute when she's trying to hide her arousal.

"You aren't too tired from work, right?"

"No, I've got my energy back."

All of a sudden, I feel kind of self-conscious about my lack of intimate experience. I kind of have always been, but now that I'm with someone I want to pleasure more than anything, I don't want to disappoint her. I'm concerned she won't want anything to do with me after the fucking is over.

"I don't know how long I'll last anyway."

"I don't know either. We'll see how it goes."

"I'm sorry if I don't-"

"No, we aren't doing this.  You don't have to apologize for not knowing what you're doing when it comes to me. And you sure as hell don't have to apologize if it's not perfect the first or second or third time. These things take practice. You don't even know what I like yet."

She's the fucking best. She knows exactly what to say.

"I wanna practice on you."

According to the whimper that escapes her lips, I know exactly what to say too.