A happy beginning and an unhappy ending.

Hello, I'm max Burymenot though I'm not as good as my dad. I do love to be in front of the public eye. I'm not that great at news reporting or seeing me. But narrating books is my specialty, so I'm going to be reading about our two and only neither world degenerates. Beetlejuice and Lydia, and this is about how they found and lost...

It was a beautiful stormy day in the real world. As Lydia tried to hurry up and finish her homework, she heard the pitter patter of raindrops falling on her roof. The sound was coming to her. But frankly, she was trying to hurry and she was in a rush, so she didn't have enough time to enjoy the atmosphere. she was stumped on a certain math problem. Her pencil tapping against the table as the raindrops fell. She knew Beetlejuice must be waiting on her. As her cat, Percy gently brushed against her leg. It's suddenly dawned on her. So she quickly wrote the answer, down, slammed her book shut and immediately put it in her backpack. As her zipper broke... like it did every week. But that didn't matter. Little things like that never bothered her anymore. She'll fix it later, she told herself. As she immediately knocked on the door to the neither world. Aka her mirror.

Beetlejuice immediately turned around his long greasy blonde hair almost smacked him in the face. He was excited his favorite human finally there to see him. "Hey, babes, how's it going?" he immediately shouted from across the room he wanted to know how her day was. Because he was the only one that cared. And he knew it. "It was ok, I guess we had to dissect a worm and science." Lydia said mildly annoyed her day wasn't that great because Claire wouldn't leave her alone. But she only wanted to focus on the good things. "Oh, that sounds yummy." as Beetlejuice licked his lips playfully. At this point, I think he would eat anything. "Well, at least, that's enjoyable to you that poor worm, it probably had so much dirt to be crawling through." " ever since the frog incident with Betty. Miss Shannon has been horrified to even mention one " "what can I say babe I'm a sucker for snacks?" as he immediately turned into a lollipop. It was a joke, he couldn't pass up. "Grosser than gross Beej so what's your devious plan today?" truthfully, Lydia just wanted him to get to the point. She was tired of hearing about him eating innocent slimy creatures. Even though he is a slimy creature. "Well, I was thinking. We could get some sand worms up to the neither world scare everyone, and then just put it back." "You know you can't just put them back and also sand worms can destroy the whole neither world and besides if they end up destroying the neither World you'll get sued and that means your bank account will be going into the negatives and also you're deathly terrified of sand worms last time you nearly froze the both of us. " " heh heh that's slowly coming back to me. " "besides babes, it won't even be that bad. " " how do you know that sounds like a recipe for disaster, a baby sand worm maybe but a full grown one that's a death wish all over again." " please babes, I promise my magic will keep it under control, I won't freeze up, I swear. " Beetlejuice immediately pulled out the puppy dog eyes. Literally, for some reason, he always keeps them in his back pocket. Lydia wasn't amused, he tries this all the time, like the week before that. And the week before that, and the week before that. I think her case should be rested in peace already. Beetlejuice's head literally became a puppy. "Oh, alright,Beetlejuice but just a baby and you better keep this under control." oh, thank you, babes. He immediately hugged Lydia and ran out the door, his high heels clacking against the wood and out the door. And for Lydia, on the other hand, she slowly shifted herself out the door, her flats barely making sound. How did she keep dragging herself into this?