Today is the day.

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and Beetlejuice caught his regular knock on his bedroom door. Beetlejuice opened it to see Jacques. "I told you Jacques I'm not going jogging with you this early in the morning. I told you I wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning, frankly, it's 2 hours before that!" Beetlejuice said in a sleepy roar. "juzt making zure my friend." Still nope" Beetlejuice slammed the door in front of Jacques. Great, now he couldn't go to sleep if he was difficult like that. He managed to drag the purple box down the stairs yesterday so he wouldn't constantly have to wonder upstairs. So he pulled out one of Lydia's question books and started jotting down answers.
𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝔂 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭?
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐡.
𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬?
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞.
And as the hours go by Beetlejuice is plenty entertained. By answering Lydia's questions.

As Lydia watches the sunrise. She knew today was the day. She would finally see Beetlejuice again. And she looked out the window, she saw the wavy roads that lead up to the Roadhouse they weren't there, yet they were slowly entering downtown. As Lydia was starting to recognize everything. Familiarizing herself with each crack in the road. Each crack and crevice was familiar to her. As time went by. She's finally saw the place she was dreaming of last night.

 She's finally saw the place she was dreaming of last night

The Roadhouse, her second home. She immediately raced out of the car door and knocked on the door. And Beetlejuice answered "yellow" He always said that instead of hello, while he turned into the color. "BEEJ! " Lydia said running over to give him a hug. "LYDS! " Beetlejuice said doing the same, he immediately squeezed Lydia into his arms, lifting her up off the ground, spinning each other around in circles. Even though it had only been a week, it felt like it century to them. As Donny watched from a distance, he gently closed the car door behind him and was walking down the sidewalk, trying to avoid the cracks. Taking his time, he Knew Beetlejuice wasn't going to be happy to see him. He didn't want to ruin the mood just yet. Beetlejuice and Lydia didn't want to let each other go, but they had to. as Beetlejuice saw his brother walking towards him of course he should have known Donny would have something to do with this. Instead of hearing a loud scolding from his brother, instead, he got a gentle Pat on the shoulder and a smile? Strange for Beetlejuice, but Donny accepted it. "I'm happy to see you too" he said proudly. And as they all piled into the house instead of this leading in to a crazy scheme, for once, Beetlejuice was actually excited to show Them. All of the books he found that Lydia wrote. Lydia left them there for him on purpose, but she didn't want to tell him that. Hours went by but still both of them read the stories out loud, all 3 of them laughing loudly Beetlejuice and Lydia, remembering those moments all over again in their heads, and Donny hearing them for the first time. for the first day of Lydia being back, I'd say it went pretty well.