The dark room.

Well hello there, ghouls and goblins it's your favourite spectre max. And I'm back again here to give you more on the current situation... Get your spell phones and radios ready and turned up. We left off with Lydia getting immensely hurt. Witch, if you read the last part, you know what that means. But Beetlejuice was stuck, the townspeople were mad, and Lydia wasn't there to defend him, will he be able to make it out on his own...

Beetlejuice was in trouble, the neither world townspeople were mad, everyone was there looking at him. And Lydia wasn't there to defend him, he was stuck and alone. Of course, they banished him to sand worm Land because they are aware of his phobia, but he didn't really care. I mean, he was already there. But for some reason, he didn't care about sand worms popping out of nowhere at this point, he wanted to tie himself up and put himself on an, eating platter for one. he just. Kind of felt empty. Beetlejuice and Lydia always ended up cheering each other up, Beetlejuice was never able to be fully happy unless Lydia was too. Rather it be making cheesy jokes or doing crazy shenanigans. He kind of just sat there in shock, letting all of that sink in. It was his fault anyways. He was the one that froze up, he probably could have done something. This is his fault, isn't it... And he knew his best friend was in more trouble than him...

Lydia appeared in a dark room, she couldn't see anything, her eyes were white and Milky. She didn't know where Beetlejuice was. She didn't know where she was. She just sat there in silence. It all happen so fast, she didn't even understand that she was dead... Until. One of the multiple shadows in the room started moving towards her. And she realized smoke was coming from it as well. And then she realized it was a person. "Hello, nice to meet you doll I'm juno your case worker." caseworker for what" Lydia mumbled softly. It was becoming hard and harder to breathe, but she didn't know why. "Because hun you're dead." She just stared down at her feet, I mean, it made sense to her shoulders slightly slanted, she did not know how to feel.

" She just stared down at her feet, I mean, it made sense to her shoulders slightly slanted, she did not know how to feel

the room slowly creeped into light, but nothing mattered anymore." I had so much to live for I didn't even get the chance to finish school." it happens like that one second, you might be alive and happy, and then the next your dead but sadly there's nothing you can do about it. "But I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye. To my friends to my family. At least I still have Beetlejuice, I guess." well, last time you 2 were together, seconds before you just entered my office, you release to wild sand worm into the neither world. " I told him it wasn't a good idea. " but you still fell through with his plan and you knew it was wrong. So you're being placed into a different part of the neither world." wait a new part, how far is it from downtown, where am I being put " I can't disclose that information I'm sorry it's protocol, hun" and also to make up for the last time in your educational status, you're going to be puting you into ghoul school, which will teach you the stuff that the real world wasn't able to and how to be an neither world citizen and use magic, etc." couldn't believe it 2 seconds ago, she was laughing and having a great time with Beetlejuice, and now she was really dead. Her smile plastered against her memory, she could have imagined how dumb she looked.

 Her smile plastered against her memory, she could have imagined how dumb she looked

even though she was explained everything, she still had no clue what was going on...

Beetlejuice managed to escape from sand worm Land. As he stumbled through the door of the Roadhouse. His high heeled boots no longer made an energetic click they just made a loud stomp. Of anger, frustration and sadness. He sat on the couch, not even bothering to turn the TV on. just lost in his thoughts, for once it's surprising he even has any. Until he heard the clacking of bones. Walking toward him through the front door. Hello, hello, Beatlejuiz a warm smile on his face, Beetlejuice didn't wanna dampen his mood for once. "I'm fine Jacques. " he said in a low grumble. "You don't sound fine, my friend did somethzng happen today." I don't want to talk about it " at this point, Beetlejuice was hoping he would just be left alone. Even that lovable bonehead couldn't cheer him up. "Well, ok, if you ever want to talk about it, I am here. Butt where is Lydia? She could probably cheer you up. " she's gone Jacques " well, that's ok, you can probably talk to her in the morning. " no, I mean she's gone gone " oh, she moved, well, you two will probably find a way." Jacques she's dead, DON'T YOU GET IT" Beetlejuice was visibly mad he couldn't take this. Like I said before, you and Lydia will find a way. " and after saying that, he immediately ran off, not wanting to make him even more furious. "I can't take this I'm just beating around the bush at this point. " I'm just saying that he immediately turned into a bush getting whacked by a stick. He felt like he deserved it. He felt like all of it was his fault...