Readers note, recap and more

Hey, ghost and goblins it's max and I'm here to give you a recap over everything that has happened in the story so far. Answer details that I might have missed or wanted to brush over. Disclaimer a lot of the parts that I wanted to go over are quite depressing, so if you feel uncomfortable with that, then this one might not be the best for you. I'm serious, this one gets really dark. This episode is basically huge reader's note.

Each one of them is slowly filing coping mechanisms for the loss of each other and dealing with it. Beetlejuice's is that we recently found out is reading old books at Lydia may have written. And also pictures that she is taken. And for Lydia is merely the memories of her best friend and well pictures.

A tragedy sand worm Land.

There is a reason I skipped over this details is how depressing the situation was and how they felt I was because I thought it would be too dark for readers to read them. They might lose interest if it went too deep, but I realize you shouldn't try to hide character's emotions, especially in a dark time like this. You want to feel emotions with your characters, even though it may be sadness. So this was originally going to get written out as.

A Beetlejuice teleported over to Lydia, it was too late, she's gone he gently grabbed her body. Hoping to hear or feel some sort of heartbeat, but nothing he could only see her body covered in blood. He forgot what real blood looks like compared to fake blood. it was so many years ago when he saw his own. He held her small body closer to his as tears fell. And the neither world townspeople watched in disgust, they could care less what Beetlejuice thought he was a monster he deserved it. To them, he was merely just a thorn on a rose bush. And Lydia was just the measly rose he watched over. But she was dead because Beetlejuice failed to protect her. True people in the neither world are passionate towards him, but the people that stand there like an angry mob we're not. They immediately grabbed his arms and yank him from Lydia's body. Usually Beetlejuice, never put up a fight unless Lydia was there, but she was more than there. So he kicked, screamed and whined, trying to get them to let him go for at least a little bit. He was acting like a toddler. Right now he could care less. Beetlejuice watched her body disintegrate into the sand He knew there was nothing he could do any more.

If there are any parts in particular that you want me to go over, I will edit this story constantly update to your needs.

Recap

Beetlejuice came up with a dumb prank to bring sand worm into the neither world, but that prank was horribly wrong and ended up in the demise of Lydia Deetz. Lydia is slowly trying to understand what death truly means for her. He finds Beetlejuice's brother in the place that she has been teleported to. Her and Donny go on a adventure to find Beetlejuice. So Lydia can help put her afterlife together, but with the help of her best friend. And both of them are slowly trying to find out ways to deal with the loss of each other in a way that is healthy and mentally stable for of them, you Beetlejuice's way is reading. But Lydia shall find others. As long as they people, they can depend on to help them that is all they need.