Unusual and strange.

Hello ghosts and ghouls. It's max as our stories closely drifting towards the end, I would like to tell everyone, thank you for following along. It's been quite the wild ride as my journey through the first fanfic that I have written, and I would like to thank you. And as a summary Beetlejuice and Lydia explained everything to her parents. And now Lydia gets to make a permanent stay in the neither world. Looks like her second home has turned in to her first.

It was a couple days after Lydia started living with Beetlejuice. It felt no different than a sleepover or whenever her parents were out of town and they let Mr beetle man watch her, it felt nice to know that they knew the entire truth They were accepting of them. It just felt right to know that she didn't have to lie to keep Beetlejuice's back straight and everything under wraps. She didn't have to keep anymore secrets or tell lies anymore. Beetlejuice and Lydia hadn't done anything too extreme lately, actually, they were just relaxing around the house most of the time, Beetlejuice's was relaxed for the most part, which was strange because he was always so energetic. I mean, sure, he's still was but just not really doing anything most of the time, they were just watching, 24 hour gross out, they loved that show, but they loved being in it even more.

As those were the first thoughts that she had in the morning, she turned over to see Beetlejuice. Her small hand  buried over beetlejuice's. Lydia knew Beetlejuice said he never cared about anyone but little things like that always proved her otherwise. He cared about other people, and he cared about her. He was not a heartless monster, like everyone else and himself believed. She knew that. He tried his best for her and that was all she needed. As she stared at Beetlejuice, for awhile she noticed things that she wouldn't have otherwise. Stuff that she didn't have the time to look at. Like Beetlejuice had a faint impression of freckles across his face. She figured they were probably more noticeable when he was alive. And now they were faint and unnoticeable just a memory of a past time. Also that Beetlejuice's hair got lighter as it was slowly wrapped around his shoulders. Beetlejuice never cared about cutting his hair, and it was quite noticeable. As Lydia stared, feeling her hands slowly warm up beetlejuice's cold ones. You realize Beetlejuice has always been cold, she thought it was because he was dead, but now she realized that wasn't the case. As she opened her eyes again to get another look at him. She realized he was up and looking at her too. "Well mornin babes. " he said with a toothy grin she was surprised he could be so energetic this early in the morning. Normally it took Lydia if few minutes, but she had been up for a while. "What's the big plan today? " she said, curiously, they hadnt been up to anything in days. He surely had something to do some sort of big prank to pull anything really? "Sorry, babe nothing. we just gotta run a few errands." WE have to run a few ERRANDS that's it? something about that doesn't sound, right? What type of ERRANDS if you let me be specific?" Lydia said, curiously, what was all of this about? And why was he being so weird? " boring paperwork we need to sign." about? " Lydia said curiously, at this point, Beetlejuice was antagonizing her. "Something Along the lines of me being your newly dead guardian in such... " that's what all this was about. I felt weird knowing that. Beetlejuice was taking this really seriously, and that was nice but strange yet very unusual all the same. Imagine your best friend signing papers off to be your to be your watchful eye and guide you through the world of the dead, which you've seen many times. It shouldn't have felt so strange. But it did. And after a while, they wandered down to the kitchen. Beetlejuice, of course, had eaten. bugs, worms and more. While on the other hand, Lydia still ate normal food, there was no way she was going to be caught dead or alive eating a bug.

A few moments later, they appeared in an office. It wasn't as dark as last time, Lydia was there, in fact, the room shine bright green and has the beautiful color Emerald shine through the room  it was beautiful, but also strange to have such an unusual and random color like green and what was the source of it? That didn't matter because just as before Juno appeared in front of them  for once, Beetlejuice was doing everything he was supposed to listening paying attention, signing papers it felt strange. And Lydia played her part doing the same. But still, something was unusually off I mean, Lydia was happy, she would give the whole neither world to be with Beetlejuice. She tried not to think about it. Every thing she could have ever hoped for spending limitless time with Beetlejuice. And after that was over. Beetlejuice and Lydia went out for eye scream. He didn't do that often only when Lydia's parents were having a business meeting and she couldn't be at home. Or when they were celebrating, or maybe whenever Lydia got good grades. Nonetheless, it was nice. And on the way home, they watched the sunset. Beautiful orange and pink sky. Everything Lydia could have hoped for was right there next to her. And it didn't feel so strange and unusual anymore.