Chapter 6

I walked out into the hall and tried not to bump into anything. For some odd reason I was able to see through this pitch black darkness. I walked on for a little while until I came up to this door. It opened a crack. I looked inside to find someone sitting at a desk. I slowly walked in. "h-hello?" The person jumped and so did i. "Oh! Hello! Do I know you? Wait- ah! Yes! Y/N! It's been forever!" I looked at the boy who looked like he was around 21 or 22. What the fuck? He knows who I am? How does he know my name? I have never seen this man before in my life. "H-how do you know who i am?" I asked him. If he is here he is probably a vampire like Seokjin. "Oh shit oops. Well my name is Kim Namjoon!" said the boy, he had blonde hair and a black outfit on as well.

 Well my name is Kim Namjoon!" said the boy, he had blonde hair and a black outfit on as well

he put his hand out to shake mine and i am still confused as ever. "How do you-" I got cut off by him. "Oh shit I gotta go! Good to see you." what the fuck! Do these vampires not want to hear the shit I have to say or what?! I stood in Namjoon's room by myself. This is awkward.

(Namjoon's POV)

Oh fuck i wasn't supposed to say that. I ran out of my room. I hope she doesn't question anything or I'm screwed. I ran around the mansion to find my brother Seokjin. Well i didn't know i found him until i bumped into him. "Fuck! Namjoon what the fuck watch where you are going!" "hyung! I fucked up! I was talking to Y/N and- ''I got cut off. "WHAT! You were talking to her! Please don't tell me you answered any of her questions." "no, but I may have told her I have seen her before." oh i really fucked up this time. "NAMJOON! Where is she now?" "my room i think, why?" He looked at me with serious eyes. "I think it's time we told her." I gulped hard.

We rushed back to my room to find her not there. "Fuck where could she have gone?!" "Maybe she went back to her room? And if she didn't, maybe she went to explore?" Hyung let out a huge sigh as we ran to her room. We then slowed our pace down when she looked in the crack of the open door to find her on her bed, holding some weird small box thing and she looked like she was dragging her finger up it. How strange. We then slowly opened the door. "Hey Y/N" Hyung started, as Y/N dropped the box on the bed and looked up at us. She looked a little scared. "Yes-" "i- think it's time me and Namjoon told you something." she looked at Hyung, then at me. "what......"